Menu

Funsource Monthly  -  UNATHOURIZED WITHDRAWAL

T
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This morning I was reviewing my bank statements when I came across not one but two unauthorized charges to my account. One was from FUNSOURCE MONTHLY and the other FUNSOURCE VALUE PLUS. There was an 800 # which I immediately called, a very pleasant women answered asked me to verify who I was and sure enough I was located on her data base! She was unable to tell me how she acquired my info, merely suggesting an internet purchase. BE care full! She assured me i would be credited within 7days. We shall see!

More Funsource Monthly complaints & reviews

Funsource Monthly - Charged $19.95 on my credit card
Funsource Monthly - Unauthorized charges
2 comments
M
Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Yes, I too just found out that Fun Source has made an unauthorized withdrawal of $24.95 on my Mastercard. I did call the [protected] number that my card-holder gave me and they agreed to refund the money within 3 days, but we shall see.

M
Mar 11, 2010 10:01 am

I have had the same thing happen to me but didn't catch it until 4 months later. It was on a credit card I use only for gas so did not check the charges on the statement - just payed them until Feb.2010. I am in process of send for refund for all the amount ($19.95 + $19.95 X 4 months). Am waiting to here from them. Has there been action with the MN Better Business Bureau?