Fit Club Online Complaints & Reviews

Fit Club OnlineCredit Card

I have had 2 charges of $24.82 taken in January for something I have not asked for and Can ring on 0received nothing. This company is affiliated to ULTRACLEANSE. Credit card company consider this a subscription and although you can cancel your card they will have to honour any further payments made on your card. Even though I have never contacted them direct. Scandelous.
There is no such thing as a free trial of anything if you are paying p&p. Please read small print. It will tell you they will be passing on your details to 3rd parties AND THAT INCLUDES YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS. Ring them on [protected] and they will cancel... but reading other complaints? Maybe not.

Fit Club Onlinecredit card fraud

Late last year, I ordered a teeth-whitening product called, "Premium White." I quickly cancelled it and got a refund when I saw that it was much more expensive than they let on. I thought that took care of everything. But apparently, they had something in the fine print about the "Fit Club online, " or whatever they call it, saying that I would be billed every thirty days if I didn't cancel. Fit Club is a separate company, and they billed me $24.82 twice in three days. I never even received the damn product, whatever it is. Apparently, they are in the weight loss business. I am 5'7" and 120--I don't need their f--kin' product.

ROCDOC Feb 16, 2010

withdrawing funds from credit card without permission for unknown unwanted service product, I have had 2 x withdrawals from my debit card, what can I do about it? i will try the phone nos, is the only other solution to cancel cards??

Fit Club OnlineFraud/Unauthorized charge to my credit cartd

This is a scam. They charged my account (Unauthorized) $24.82 twice. The phone number is [protected]. I called and they said it is a free bonus trial offer when you went to "Clear Lift Ultra.com". I never heard this web site before. I did not remember I ever went to this web site. After the first month free, they started charging you $24.82 per month.

Chris Altimas Jan 30, 2010

Money has been taken from my credit card account within a couple of days on two occassions to date, i have never heard of this company i dont know what products it supplies and i have never received anything from them at anytime. I dont know how to contact them, how do i stop them and how do i reclaim my money.

Anaceclie Feb 10, 2010

Fit Club Online charged my credit card without authorization. I do not know what this compnay is and cannot find it on the web.

• Li
    Linapetters Feb 10, 2010

You can read more about Fit Club Online complaints here: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fit-club-online-c296468.html

Roc2050 Feb 12, 2010

Total Scan/Fraud. I don't even know these people but they signed me up with some stupid membership without my knowledge and have been billing me for this crap membership for $24.82 every months... they say it is not refundable from the past charges. Use the phone number 8664074020 and cancel right away..

• El
    Elizabeth Runge Feb 25, 2010

This scam company debited my account for $24.82 on 2-24-10 I did not order look at online or except any withdraws from my account. It will be stopped.

Elizabeth Runge

Roy Rowlands Apr 07, 2010

I have emailed on many occasions to cancel my payment and to date they have not cancelled, also a bolt on payment for there fit club online.. how the heck do you stop this happenning every month as they will not take any action...

Mr.Rowlands uk

Roy Rowlands Apr 07, 2010

As above

Fit Club Onlinefraudulent deductions from my credit card

Good day,

I am using this medium to make an official complaint regarding your continued deduction from my credit card for transactions i had not ordered or consented to. I wrote you sometime ago after the end of the trial version of your product i ordered to inform you of my intention not to proceed with the full version of your product. But i was shocked to realize that you went ahead and in fact still deducting from my card.
Please kindly stop any further deduction and refund me all the monies you have deducted so far.

Best regards!

Fit Club Onlinewho are they?

I want to know who these people are who are withdrawing money out of my credit card and saving account. I dont recall ever signing up for any fit club. I do recall asking for a FREE bottle of acai crap that didnt work nor was it free. So please if anyone knows how to stop these people taking money off me or know in anyway how i can contact them please let me know... What right do these companies have in just taking money from people? I have never had an invoice or any communication with them so why are they doing this?

• Cj
    CJO Feb 07, 2010

I would contact your bank and find out what is going on if you have not given permission for anyone to withdraw funds.
    The bank could have to repay you for mismanaging your money.

• Da
    dad428 Feb 07, 2010

Hi, I know this has happened to me too but how long has it been when they first started taking money out of your account? I always watch my bank accounts to see whats going on! I signed up for a program threw tweeter first 7 days was free but you had to give them your card info and they say they will not charge you until trial is over well it was only a couple of days and they charged my card 49.95 or more, I than called them and they tried to tell me that it had been 7 days but thats not what my account said so I told my bank that someone I tried a product with had charged my card and they had no permission to take any money from my card and that I had cancelled what I ordered, I gave the bank all the infomation on them plus I called the place that charged my card the # should be listed on your bank account from the place charging you call them and tell them that you called before and cancele d and your card has been charged since and insist that the charges be removed and also tell them you want your money that they charged you returned back on to your card if you do not express that you want your money back they try to keep the money that they charged you already and they say well you did not ask for a refund, Make sure you stress you want it refunded! and also make sure you call your bank on this they can give you your money back temporarily and they go after the place that has charged your card, Write down info like who you spoke to at the bank and # what ever it always helps you to get all info you can with your bank and place that charged your account! If you have any more questions or need help write back on here your adress andI will email you back. Good Luck and please write something back on here so I know how you made out! dad428

• Da
    dasch Feb 12, 2010

I have noticed three separate charges to my credit card and wasn't sure what it was for until I checked it out online. I have never heard of or authorized a purchase from this company. I am very upset and dissappointed that this happens to people, and would like to be credited for the purchases.

• La
    ladygay Feb 16, 2010

FIT CLUB ONLINE.
    I have just received my credit card statement and 2 payments of $24.82 taken in January 2010 are shown for fit club online. Who are they? I have never contacted them and the only explanation I can think of is they are affiliated to Thermoplus and cc details have been passed on. Surely this is illegal.
    I too had a problem with Thermoplus but fortunately I was able to resolve it.

Credit card company say cancelling card will not stop further money from being taken. Have now passed it on to fraud dept and awaiting further instructions!

• Pa
    PATLB Feb 23, 2010

Hi,

The same thing has happend to me! I have been charged by Fit club Online and WeightMember on my CC, I bought Wu-Yi Tea back in NOV 2008 I cancelled any further shipments and even got an email from the company confirming this, but I am still being charged! I did not notice due to the small amount and also I went overseas twice during that period and thought it might have been bank fees. I am very upset that this has happened I have tried calling Fit club online but it comes up with a message "we are closed please call during business hours"! (Australian Number: 1800 686 513). I have been incontact with the bank and they are going to try and get the money back.

I cant believe this, I have put my trust into this company and they do this!

Patricia

• Ju
    judarp Mar 05, 2010

Fitness online is a very deceptive company, apparently in the fine print of a teeth whitening internet ad. I, too, have been charged $24.82 since October 2009. Should have caught it, but out of country.
    This is FRAUD. I will notify my credit card company AND report them to the Better Business Bureau. This needs to be stopped!

• Bi
    bigharrisfamily Mar 15, 2010

Was just viewing my March statement on line and this FitClub has been charging my account the 24.82 since December. I had ordered the Dazzle White but immediately cancelled that product. When i called this FitClub to dispute these charges that said it was a pop up when i ordered the Dazzle White and I should have declined the offer.. what bunch of BS. I told them I had cancelled the entire product. She told me she would cancel the FitClub and I said well I want my money refunded, I have never signed up for this and never received anything. She then informed me that they could not refund my money and this was part of their terms and conditions. I did call my credit card company and filled for a dispute over this. Also the Better Business Bureau will be notified.

Fit Club Onlineunauthorised charges

If you live in the UK, can tell you number to cancel is [protected].
Only know this as got from Purelift who also scammed me!!
Apparently the fit club emailed me in November with a password and website (NOT).
Have been trying to stop them but unable to contact as no website.
Hope they stop as this Purelift scam has cost me £200 so far even though promised will stop and refund.
have contacted credit card company but they say even if I cancel my card will still be liable to pay, even if told them not too.

Fit Club Online — Fraud/Unauthorized debit charge to my account. Never heard of Fit Club Online. Refused a refund.

This is a total scam. They charged my account (Unauthorized) for a fitness magazine for the price of $24.82...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices