Frontier Airlines — treated unfairly prior to take-off and luggage items taken
Ref: PVD900144825, incident: [protected]
1) Prior to departure my wife had a medical issue and rather than the crew help we were removed from the flight.
2) Our luggage remained was on the flight (below deck) and continued on to Providence.
3) Alternate transportation was arranged and my wife arrived in Providence.
4) We discovered that her pills were disturbed. Meaning pills were missing. In addition, a silver watch is missing.
5) As for the medication, I had to do a quick script and have the medication over-knighted to ensure my wife did not have any additional medical issues.
6) The pharmacist said to file a complaint and we should be reimbursed for this incident, not to mention the missing watch.
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers 
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance 
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program! 
- Frontier Airlines - Frequent Flyer Miles
- Frontier Airlines - wheel chair assistance not honored
- Frontier Airlines - shocking experience
- Frontier Airlines - Costs of services and changes
- Frontier Airline - CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS