Freeway Mazda Cutrubusscamming deceiving crooks

A

i bought a car from here couple months ago i have to admit when i pulled up the employees were very generous very helpful etc. when i test drove the car i wanted i fell in love with it.. we did the paper work etc.. i took the car the same day home 2 DAYS LATER the transmission went out i figured they would help me out since it was only 2 DAYS after i had bought the car but no was charged full price for a transmission and they told me i signed a contract that stated i would take the car as is, which means they pretty much knew the transmission was going to go out. they were very rude about it. then the car had a shock that wasnt even for the model of the car i had then they "fixed it" i changed the rims to the car then i took it back telling them about the shock and they knew it was wrong already and they simply replyed to me (we cant do anything about it since you changed the rims) when they already knew it was a problem. After a few days SKYLAR called and seemed very nice on the phone and said they were gonna try and work with me to fix the transmission so we made an appointment, when i got there they explained that i wasnt approved for the loan (thats why he was so nice) they said they would pay for the transmission but wanted a 3, 000 dollar down payment and they made me sign another contract. it turned out that the 3, 000 dollars i paid they used on the transmission and not towards the car i ended up paying $16, 000 for a car that was only worth 9, 000 they messed with my head seeing i was a first time buyer i was takin advantage of by skylar and there whole team members. And will clearly NEVER GO BACK...

• Ng
    ngar87 Feb 10, 2014

I would strongly suggest that nobody buys a car from cutrubus freeway Mazda. We had a very similar experience. They sold is a car that hadn't even been ran through the shop. So it didn't even pass emissions and when we took back the next day cause it had a lot of problems they wanted to charge us for them even though it should have been fix before even showing the car. They are just very selfish and talk about customer this and that when clearly just trying to fill there pockets!!!