FreeShipping.сomunauthorized credit card charges

B

$12.97 was withheld from my credit card from the above named website on 2/16/2016. I am not sure why the amount has been deducted by "IC *freeshipping.com [protected] CT". The only information I have is the name of the website that took the money from my account on 2/16/2016. Please refund my account without any delay.
I did not subscribe to any company that would be charging me a membership fee to secure free shipping for doing business with other companies. Please remove this charge made to my credit card account on 2/16/2016. Also, please do not make any further charges to my credit card from this company.
I don't think it is right that I need to take these measures to reverse a charge to my credit card that was done completely unethically!

Phillip E. Webb

• Lo
    lobna gharbi Feb 28, 2016

je veux annuler l'inscription avec vous et je vous interdire d'utliser mon compte bancaire

• arand Feb 29, 2016

Hi Phillip,

I have cancelled your membership for you and also issued that refund back to your account. Please allow 2-5 business days for that to post.

Thanks!