Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment & Career Freelancer.com Suspended account - can't even communicate

Freelancer.com review: Suspended account - can't even communicate

F
Author of the complaint
9:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi!

My account have been suspended for no reason.

I was sending in the requirements for the KYC:

- Foto ID

- Proof of adress (6 diffrent documents, from Bank, Tax Autorities, ec.)

They refused to belive that it was my adress.

So, apparently they suspended my account.

Here is the trick;

When your account is suspended you are NOT allowed to login to their support portal "https://cx.freelancer.com/", when you try to login it will tell you that your account is suspended.

I've sent them a video of me trying to login to their support portal and get the "Your account is suspended" everytime I try to login.

(video attached, starts at 0:22)

And on top of this, they refuse to answer the ticket by e-mail, there is no email from them with answers, only "Resolve" email reminders.

As of today, they hold my company's $300 hostage which was paid by my companys Paypal account for milestones for the project that I was doing for a client.

My husband, which I live with, have an Freelancer.com account which was limited until he proved that he was HIM.

But they refused me when I tried to prove that I am ME.

Resulted in a suspention.

My husband have made a ticket from his own account, providing more documents that I AM ME.

But they refuse to answer on the question;

- How to access the ticket when your account is suspended?

They refer to their private policy, but my husband told them that this should be a clear answer in their "General Questions", not locked behind a privacy policy.

The basic need of accessing a ticket is a key component in a support portal.

My Ticket ID:

PRDV-8887-WDUE OR TPJD-1584-CYSV

(how should I know which they have answered too since I don't get a response...?)

Husband's Ticket ID:

YVMD-0345-GNUN

More Freelancer.com complaints & reviews

Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
Freelancer.com - scam
4 comments
May 03, 2022 8:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freelancer.com - My account is closed due to being in a politically blocked country. Today I live in the United States. Can you please release or activate my account.

The ticket ID: BKCJ-5278-GSQY. Please can you help me in this case?

Thank you for your cooperation.

B
May 03, 2022 7:09 am EDT

Hi,

I'm on a same situation. And still waiting for miracle. Did you got resolved ?

In this situation , I have got milestone released from my client for a running project. Feel the pain. I can't even tell them not to release now.

May 02, 2022 9:14 pm EDT

May 03, 2022 8:02 pm EDT
Replying to comment of

The ticket ID: BKCJ-5278-GSQY. Please can you help me in this case?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

379 complaints