Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com — out of money
I was looking for someone to make a logo for my company.
The website representative asked me to pay in advance, even though they hadn't started their job yet. A weak later they found a guy who wanted to work with me. I looked through his works and agreed to hire him. The deadline was the Friday evening. The project wasn't done on time and the guy just went away without saying anything. He got my money undeservedly.
I want you to look into this matter.
I will provide all needed details after you contact me.
More Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics