Freedom Debt Reliefdebt consolidation program

R

I have been placing $2, 400.00 in my dedicated account that they put up for me since December 2016, believing that these funds will be built up to pay off my creditors but FDR prioritized their own settlement fees before my debts to the creditors. This was not explained to me.

I wanted refund of my $6, 000.00. Please help me. I am diabetic and so sick. I am doing double jobs while taking care of my mother with end stage renal disease. They knew very well of my situation but still took advantage of my financial predicament.