FreecreditReport.com — No easy way to cancel subscription
Freecreditreport.com advertise on the TV about availing the free credit report. True, it's easy to get one--but why do they make it so hard to cancel your membership. They give you 9-days to check out your credit report, and after that you start paying subscription charges. While it's easy to register online and check out your credit report--you can do everything online--you can't cancel your subscription immediately online after checking your credit report. For that--you have to call in to a number and talk to a rep. Why not give the consumer the ability to cancel online immediately? Calling in to a number and all just ends up with several consumers not able to to cancel it and getting charged unnecessarily.
More FreecreditReport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges!
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing!
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Sneaky membership
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered