Free Peopleshoe rack

S

An additional has been placed by user from Sharjah for all household stuff from Which we picked up shoerack which he said for 250 but now when we went for pickup he's saying my wife has changed her mind and now we want to sell it for 400.
He called us all the way from international city till Sharjah during daytime fasting and we had to return, I tried sending my relatives but still he says the same thing and fooling all of us. His name is farshad-[protected]

shoe rack

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices