Free Credit Report 360Fraud

On august 18th, 2009, i was seeking out a way to obtain a free copy of my credit report and credit score. I googled "free credit reports" and many sites were available. One of the sites i clicked on was free credit report 360. I filled out the information requested of me, such as name, address, and so on. . . , then click "continue". The next page i came to was a page asking for my credit / debit card information, which i filled out because there was a free trial offer for my credit health, however, my card would not be charged for 7 days, but i had to cancel the free trial offer prior to the 7th day. There was also a warning telling me that my credit card information would not be used at that time, but was required to establish my account. I was a bit leary about giving my credit card information, so i did a "print screen" and pasted a copy of that screen with it's warning (Thank god) to ms paint. I hadn't given any authorization to use my card info. Yet. The next screen i came to gave me an membership number and then gave me the option to "continue" so i could receive a copy of my credit report (This page i printed) . Before i clicked on "continue" i thought i should perhaps check out a couple of other sites before proceeding. While doing so i came to annualcreditreport.com which offered me access to all three major credit reporting agencies with no free trials, or possible charges to my credit card. There wasn't even any requests for my credit card information. Since i chose to go this route, i closed out the previous window to free credit report 360, and contiued with the other site and received free copies of my credit report from all three major agencies. Ten days later i received a nsf card in the mail from my bank. Stunded with disbelief, i quickly pulled up my bank account online only to find that my credit health had taken $29. 95 out of my account without my authorization. . . As i stated before, i didn't even continue with that first website, i closed it, however, i didn't delete my credit card information prior to doing so. I just assumed by "x - ing" out of the site, my personal information would automatically be deleted. Boy was i wrong! Not only was i charged $29. 95 to my account, it happened to be that time of the month when my account was low, so i ended up with $179 in overdraft fees. Since then i have found many websites accusing free credit report 360 and my credit health of scamming many people such as myself. Don't be scammed by either of these companies. For those of you who don't know. . . You can obtain a free copy of your credit report from all three major credit reporting agencies once a year.

• Ad
    Adolf Ohle Aug 08, 2016

I have asked for the charges on my checking account to be stopped several times, and again this month the $14.95 was deducted. What in Gods wide earth do I have to do to get this started. They used to post a phone number, but not any more, at least not that I have found. Do you have an answer. I have given them all the information they need, SSN, and whatever they needed to get it stopped, and to no avail. Can you help at all????

• Da
    Davis Jun 07, 2016

I was charged $79.95 for the Rip off Acai Berry which they didn't even send, was supposed to be $4.99.
    Now what good is this complaints board if nothing is done to stop these ###s.
    Get off your ### and do something before I rip out their throats Here is the ###s site

• Ge
    gene zand Jun 07, 2016

I am being charged for and unauthorized charge on my discover card when I requested my free credit reports. I want this charge removed and any and all fees be cancelled. Today at 6:05 p.m. I spoke with customer service rep. Pauline Colleen about this matter and she stated this fee will be taken off my account in the next 5 to 10 days. I will wait 10 days for removal of this charge before checking with discover to pay my account.

• De
    Deborah Dukeman Sep 02, 2015

I was attempting to get financial assistance for a house down payment. I went through Credit360 and was told my FICO credit score was 601. This was alleged to be from the same 2 companies I have on credit Karma that show at 672. When I called the number to cancel my so-called subscription, I was told the 70 point discrepancy was on credit karma's side as a ways to entice me to buy their products. Shortly after this; I was contacted by a credit repair company with some very professional sounding persons who almost had me believing their lovely line of patter until I was told they needed my SS number. I declined to provide same and requested they email me information about their company and its services. I haven't heard back since. Credit360 appears to be the tip of the iceberg for a large conglomerate of shady companies out to bilk an unsuspecting public of their hard earned funds. Spread the word people. We the people are the front line against this kind of dishonesty.

• Ri
    Rita mccarthy Oct 15, 2014

Can't get the right phone number to cancel. The number given is for some other credit reporting agency. PLEASE help. Need a phone number for freecredit360

• Ta
    Tamiz Sep 03, 2014

I didn't give my credit card number, but did give them my social security number, what can I do now.

• Di
    Diane Sliker Jan 18, 2014

If you misplace the phone number you seem to be out of luck for cancellation.

• St
    Stonestar Dec 30, 2013

Today I received an email about the Target Problem it ask me to check my credit score and yes I put in the information, but when it ask for the credit card # I x out I did report this to the credit report people, will inform when I hear something. Thanks Everyone, If only I would have looked at this site I would feel much better.

• Tr
    truthmongerdotinfo Sep 12, 2013

Your comments are exactly why I'm here. I did a search on "credit report 360 scam" and found out everything I wanted to know. I'm especially leary because I fell into a similar situation a few years ago. I did contact the company to cancel my account within 30 days. And everything was fine. Until a year later when I found a charge for $99 on my credit card. It was that company's annual membership fee they'd snuck past me. Also, I'd like to know ...why can I not get my credit score? Even with annualcreditreport, I was able to get all three reports but if you don't pay money, they act like you're not entitled to your credit score. The law says I have a right to a free copy of my credit reports once a year. But ...if I'm not able to see my credit score, I'm unable to see THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY CREDIT INFORMATION. And why isn't the government going after these people? Do they bribe our politicians not to?

• 05
    0519davew Aug 29, 2013

Just got to say if it says FREE LOOK OUT NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE EXCEPT DYING AND PAYING TAXES

• Be
    BeachGoers17 Jun 30, 2013

I used Free Credit 360 as well and they didn't flash a warning at me. It's now located on the bottom right hand side of the pop-up asking for your credit card information. I read the top portion but it looked like a question and answer thing so I didn't read to the end - my bad. So make sure you read everything! I just canceled using [protected] and received a confirmation number but I will be watching it just in case.

• Lo
    lokilove4u May 08, 2013

There was a 7 day free trial..you put in ALL your info and are surpised that after 10 days you were billed?! It was a 7 DAY FREE TRIAL, of course you are going to be billed. this isn't a scam at all, this is just a company doing exactly as it said it would do. All you had to do was call and cancel your membership before the 7 days were up. That's how those free trials work.

• Cm
    cmdr6688 Mar 02, 2013

I just gave them my debit card on my old checking account which is still active, but only has $9 in it. And I opted out of overdraft coverage, so I think I'm safe, but thanx for warning, appreciate it.

• Mi
    Michael Burkart Feb 24, 2013

The aforementioned details of my complaint yielded numerous others with similar fraudulent activity incurred against them. In Lieu of this, I am interested in all of those people who have incurred something similar, and are interested in pursuing a class action suit against this company. I cannot guarantee any of us will ever receive our due compensation, however companies like this need to be put out of business immediately, so others don't incur something similar. I am sure as many out there got the same runaround as I have, and they assume we will just go away, let's show them that they are wrong!

Not getting hit Feb 20, 2013

Hey guys, thank for the comments. I didn't fill out the credit card section however I did give them my ssn. I called in and the rep said that they didn't have my info because I didn't fill out the credit card section and I didn't receive any welcome email. Still not 100% sure about my ssn, however I will keep a close eye out. You guys ROCK!!! Thank you.

Not getting hit Feb 20, 2013

Thank for the comments guys. I saw this link on Linked in and stopped at the credit card info. I called in and spoke with a rep about my ssn number and they said that because I didn't fill out the credit card section, they didn't have my information and I didn't received a welcome in my email. You guys ROCK!!! I'm still not 100% sure about ssn but I will keep a eye out.

• Sm
    smilynnangel Feb 11, 2013

I just went to annualcreditreport.com because I saw a woman on the news say it was the only legitimate site to use. After I filled out my name address and social security number it directed me to Freecredit360. It then asked me to give a credit card or debit card number and I would be charged 1.00. I did not want to give my debit card number out and immediately went back to get all my info off. When I went back all my info was gone. I'm afraid that they are going to use my ss number. Who do I contact to find out about this.Can someone help.

• Ya
    yazen Jan 05, 2013

hi . i just did my credit report with freescores 360 . but when they ask me to inter my account bank number i did not enter it . but before that they ask me for my social security number and date of brith and my name and address so is that a safety website or it is will be identy theft ??? thanks .

• Wa
    WalkerTex Dec 05, 2012

It clearly told you, you need to cancel within 7 days. Credit reports are a service you must pay for. It doesn't matter who you are, find a reputable company and pay the money.

• Fo
    foxxemama Dec 05, 2012

I'm so glad i went to the BBB before i start filling in my information.Thank you for letting me know this.I will pass it on, you really helped me.Thanks again !!

• Ac
    ace115 Nov 17, 2012

Did any of u ever think about how you gave them
    Your social security number before that screen...

Not Important Enough Nov 15, 2012

FYI:
    One Technologies, L.P. is the proud owner of this website, as well as 012TransUnionExperianandEquifaxScores.com 3-BureauCreditScores.com 3-BureauMonitoring.com 3-Free-Credit-Scores.com3-in-1creditscore.com Amazing-CreditScores.com
    CreditCheck2013.com CreditReview2013.com Credit-Review-Team.com CreditScore-Check.com Credit-Scores.net
    Credit-Summary.com FastAccessToYourCreditScore.com FastReview.us FraudMonitoringOffer.com FreeScoreCheck360.com
    MyFree3B.com MyFree3Bcheck.com Online-CreditScores.com Professional-CreditScores.com ScoreCheck.net Scores-2012.com
    Scores2013.com ScoresDirect.net Think-Credit-Scores.com TimeForACreditCheckUp.com TrackerTripleScores.com ViewYourCreditScoreFast.com Your-Credit-Check.com YourCreditScoreIsWaitingForYou.com YourFree3B.com
    YourFree3Bcheck.com YourFree3Bscore.com YourFreeScore360.com Your-Score-Check.com YourScoreCheck.com

Not Important Enough Nov 15, 2012

I smell Class Action Suite to get the owners. They are engaging in illegal acquisition of information with fraudulent claims as well. I never used, or heard of them and I am getting spammed.

• Th
    Thomas H McGahan Nov 01, 2012

Several years ago I signed up for Free Credit Report to include three credit reporting agencies. I believe I paid a one time charge only and was not aware that there would be a charge to even log in and look at nothing but my credit score let alone my three credit reports.
    If this is the case then I must cancel my Free Credit Report membership. Please explain and advise asap.
    Thomas H McGahan
    [email protected]
    Cell# [protected]

• Hf
    hfdkjasl Oct 25, 2012

So I'm hoping since nobody replied your stuff was not stolen by only entering your social? Because this happened to me and I am totally freaking out now.

no scam pls Sep 03, 2012

I also entered my SSN and birthdate like yours.. What we will do now to know that our SSN is safe?

• Do
    Don't wanna be scammed Sep 02, 2012

OMG. I entered my SSN and birth-date and it told that they can't provide me with my score. I hope they don't steal my ssn# and use it. Anyone knows what I need to do next.

• Tn
    TNHawke Jul 11, 2012

Wow. Glad I checked up on this company before I entered ANYTHING. I also got messaged from them, but in regards to seeking housing. They were offering Rent to Own, and needed the credit score. That part makes sense, but I wasn't about to put my personal information into anything in a link sent via email, in case the site was legit, but that link was a fraud. Sounds like the site itself is a fraud.
    Who do we turn to in a case like this? BBB? Attorney General?

ANONYMOUS4150 Jul 08, 2012

I would have to agree with those comments above which are indicative of fraudulent or dishonest business
    practices. I was, just about 30 minutes ago, July 8, 2012 at about 7:45 P.M., PDT, using the Publisher's Clearing House site--which informed me or appeared to inform me that I had won $2, 500.00 in cash; however, it would be necessary to get my credit score; the site then switched to Free Credit Report 360. I proceeded to provide the information, as requested, including my SS# because I know, for a fact, that credit scores and credit checks cannot and are not made without a SS#. I was being told by the Publisher's Clearing House site, prior to doing all this, that I would have to enter my credit score to claim the $2500.00 cash prize. It appeared to be the PCH site; it may have been a false representation of PCH. Right after that I found myself on the Free Credit Report 360 site. Not until I reached the point of having to provide a credit card no., for this alleged free credit report, did I notice that Free Credit Report 360 would refund a dollar they planned to charge to my credit card. Off to the right, the entire offer became clear; it involved something about a $2500.00 cash advance, I believe, and a subscription to some kind of service from Free Credit Report 360, with the first payment being about $30.00--which would continue billing every month unless I cancelled it within seven(7) days. At that point, I said "no way." I never did provide any credit card information. I then backed up and erased all the prior data I had entered on the Free Credit Report 360 site. I would call the behavior reflected by Free Credit Report 360, if this was in fact their sight and not a mirror image, quite misleading and sleezie at best. The transition
    between what still appeared to be the Publisher's Clearing House site and the Free Credit Report 360 was seamless. A dialog box indicating that to get the $2500.00 cash I had supposedly won, I would have enter my credit score below--then taken to Free Credit Report 360 which was on a https: and had and encryption verification--I know because I checked, and the certification of Veri-Sign, I believe, was good through 2018.
    I strongly believe that whatever entity is pulling this stunt should be fully investigated by the proper authorities
    with appropriate legal actions taken.

• Gl
    Glikunade Jul 05, 2012

I have been receiving a monthly charge from this company for $14.95 since January, 2011 and recently (the last two months) for $16.95. I can't believe I didn't notice this before. My bad for not reviewing my paperless statements more carefully!

samjo123 Jul 03, 2012

I filled out the information only through my ssn number. When I clicked continue it said no match found. So I wasnt even asked for anymore information from there on. Hopefully this means I filled out my ssn or something incorrectly. Has anybody had any issues so far after just giving out your ssn and no credit card information?

• Sc
    Scam Me No More Jun 24, 2012

Had a feeling this was a scam, glad I googled it.
    I too responded to a Craigslist job posting and after applying for many jobs during my two years on unemployment I was thinking maybe the tides were finally starting to turn when I received an email stating I was being considered for the job but they required a credit check prior to scheduling an interview and sent me to FREECREDIT360, after seeing the complaints I emailed the so called employer stating that I was not comfortable giving out my personal information to FREECREDIT360 but be willing to supply them with a copy of my credit report upon meeting at an interview, well guess what, I have not heard squat back from them. This should be illegal, there are many people who are out of work and need a job badly, why is something not being done by Craigslist or the government for that matter to stop this practice.

• Ap
    aprilst Jun 22, 2012

Glad I read these comments before putting in my info. Not only is Freescore360 a scam, they are working a whole new level of scam! BEWARE - if you are job searching on CRAIGSLIST, these people are targeting job seekers, responding to them saying that they are interested in interviewing them for the position in the company, go in great detail, then proceed to say that to qualify for the job you must bring a recent credit report to the interview and provide a link to the site they wish you to use. Guess what site it is - FREESCORE360. If you respond to the email stating that you are interested in the job, but already have a recent copy of your credit report so you will not be using FREESCORE360 to obtain that, guess what...no response and no interview. TOTAL SCAM! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! WHO DO WE REPORT THIS TO??????

• Yo
    yougotabekiding Jun 21, 2012

Thank you SO much, Saw your post and it kept me from same issue. Whew, cancelled and they didnt even give me a hard time.

• Ju
    June66 Jun 21, 2012

omg! I entered all of my information too including my SSN. Then when I reach the part of credit card, I stopped and googled, then I saw the discussions here! I close the website immediately. Hope they will not steal my SSN information.

• Od
    Odell Hill Jun 14, 2012

Thanks for the warning

• Od
    Odell Hill Jun 14, 2012

thanks for the warning.

• St
    Stephanie.Walk May 05, 2012

I just went to this and entered everything they had asked...very leary though. The moment the "Enter your credit card information" screen popped up I immediately went to google and typed in their name and I am so GLAD I did! Brought me to this testimonial. Going to annualcreditreport.com. Thank you for saving me!

• Jd
    JD Rose Apr 18, 2012

I just did the same thing...except i called [protected]...took me a few min because they were trying to keep me as a customer by offering me a discount of 9.95 a month instead of 11.95 but i told the guy i wasnt interested. He canceled the subscription assured me that i wont be charged anything except the one dollar i paid already. Gave me my conformation number and sent me an email. No problems here

• So
    SOOWEE Apr 02, 2012

Jan,
    Call [protected]. If it is with 7 days you can cancel and not get charged. I spoke to Jimmy and he gave me a confirmation number and also got the confirmation number through e-mail that it was cancelled. Good Luck