Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Auto Insurance & Loan Fred Loya Insurance refuses to pay my truck was stolen

Fred Loya Insurance - refuses to pay my truck was stolen

M
Author of the complaint
9:50 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My 16 yr old took my truck with out permission and totalled it. My husband at the the time didn't file charges at the time. He is my son's stepfather I did press charges against my son and he was taken to jail. Now Fred Loya says because I made a delay in filling theft charges against my son, they are not going to pay!

I've been with this company for many years now! My son even addmitted it!I intend to fight this injustice and will never recommend Fred Loya Insurance to anybody anymore. They should be ashamed of them selfs!

Helpful? 0 0

Fred Loya Insurance - exclusions on file
3 comments
F
Dec 07, 2010 9:50 am

You are the worst and dumbest piece of [censor] I have come across in my 40 something years. You go and buy car insurance from Fred Loya, that proves my point of you being the dumbest. You file charges against your own son just to get your truck paid, come to think about it you are the dumbest crook I have ever come across. Now I am the one that posts all the info on how to try to make this company pay their insured, by making a complaint with their states department of insurance. I tell people that Fred Loya is now being investigated by the Texas Department of Insurance for all the complaints he has with them, but I sure hope you don't get a penny out of them, you worthless, evil piece of [censor]. How else could a child produced and raised by such a [censor] could have turned out?

K
Oct 09, 2010 9:50 am

none123435,

Come to reality your truck was not sstolen your son took it. Seems to be that that your son was a minor that is not to drive without your consent. And if keys are left for his reach then that is permissive use. you allowed him and anybody else to take your vehicle. by pressing charges, and then claim gets paid, you drop charges. yeah that is the typical trick. Instead of trying to want for the company to pay for your own mistakes you need to teach your son some manners into not taking what is not his. the world does not evolve only around you.

N
Jul 03, 2010 9:50 am

You will put your own child in jail for a truck?

You are heartless!

Fred Loya does not pay claims. Try reading all the complaints about them on line, you will never finish.

It is beyond my comprehension how business like this one not only stay in business but become as huge as this one!

To file a complaint call Your Department of Insurance, aether Texas or California

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

67 complaints