The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fragrancenet.com — shady website
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was shocked by the cheap prices so I bought some perfume. Ive heard other complaints that they send impostor perfumes, but I *think* mine is real. However, some shoppers discount made a $12 charge to my phone, shortly after the purchase. If you get a charge under the phone number [protected], call them up within 30 days!!! If you do not, they will continue to charge you, claiming that you signed up during your fragrance purchase.
Very shady website. Wont use again.
More Fragrancenet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fragrancenet.com - selling fake perfumes
- Fragrancenet.com - fraud and scam
- Fragrance Net - sell fake parfume
- Fragrancenet.com - been charged, no product
- Fragrancenet.com - rip off
- Fragrance.net - poor service and profanity
- Fragrancenet.com - non delivery of product
- Fragrancenet.com - Deceptive pricing and on advertising
- Fragrancenet.com - no good
- Fragrance Net - selling unauthorized products