Complaints & Reviews

Volupte by Oscar de la Renta

I purchased a bottle of Volupte cologne and also Volupte body lotion. I was so disappointed. I have worn this gorgeous scent for years, and the product I received smelled like an old bottle of perfume! Neither the cologne nor the body lotion smelled like the products I bought at a local retailer, so I returned it. I am awaiting a credit. C. Fidler

Creed aventus

I purchased a bottle 3.3 oz of avantis at the price of 335.00 and it is not what I exspected its not as good as I like it to be for the price. It dose not have a good fragerence that I like.

Incomplete shipment

I placed an order with Fregrance.Net, on order number [protected]. When I received my shipment (O/A [protected]), the order was short one item. The item is Cool Water EDT Spray 4.2 ounces.

I sent this company an email and as of this date I have not heard anything at all from them. I left phone messages and again to no avail. This company like many others get your money and they really don't care if you have a complaint or not. I would like to have in my hand exactly what I ordered,

Any help you can provide, I would appreciate it very much.

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 19, 2020

After placing an order and waiting almost two weeks before I received the shipment to find the order was Incomplete. Item #146184, I ordered two and received only one. The shipment #193676393 is used to track this order.

I sent Fregrance.Net several emails and as of this date I have not heard anything from them. I have tried calling them a dozen times and the call back log is always 33, sounds like a scam. I have exercised patience in waiting for someone to answer, after waiting over an hour I simply disconnected the call. To me this is an excellent outcome of a company who does not care about their customers.

I want in my hand exactly what I paid for, Immediately.

stale perfume

LN G

12:51 PM (34 minutes ago)

to FragranceNet.com

Good afternoon, I hope this email finds you well, in 08-26-19 Order # [protected], I ordered 2 perfume :

Sunflowers - Elizabeth Arden 3.3 oz

Flowers-Kenzo 1.0 oz

I sent the both perfume to Argentina how gift for mother day, the both were stale my mother can not use it, I feel very upset when she call me and said it because I paid for good product and She can not use it. I do not open before send because was a gift, please what can I do? chat with one person and did not resolve the problem, I can not send back the perfume, they are in Argentina, my brother took it and they comeback in april. I can not know the perfume was stale because I did not open because was a gift, I need somebody help me, I waste my money,

Respectfully,

creed aventus dior sport dior cologne

Ordered creed aventus, Dior sport, and dior cologne all were testers 3.4 big bottles. I will never order here again not sure If its cause of the testers or what but all of these colognes only last 5 minutes then the smell totally disappears not even a skin scent. Hope this helps someone cologne is not cheap to be getting fake cologne. Just pay the extra money Its more than worth it..

very rude lady...

Well about 1/2 hour ago I called your office to inquire about a gift card from fragancenet.com. I called from an email I had gotten cause I have ordered from your company before. Which I was very happy with.

Today a whole different story. The lady was extremely impatient with me cause she wanted me to scroll down and click on the gift certificate site. It was not listed on my email. She didn't understand what kind of site I was on.. She said to click on an item and then I would get the site to order a gift certificate. That did not happen. After two really long sighs!!! Which I could hear very well. I politely said thank you for your help and ended the conversation.

Yikes I hope your company randomly checks the operators calls cause this was not good.

I live in a very rural area and order many gifts on line thru the year ie: birthday, graduations, anniversaries, christmas.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Bev labiszak
2966 oneida lake road
Harshaw, wisconsin 54529

[protected]

customer service

I plac3ed aan order just before the holidays, around black friday. I never recieved conformationnn of the order. It was paid via paypal and for some reason was not associated with my account, though I was logged in when I placed it. Unsure as to whether or not the order went through I placed a replacement order, this time using a credit card. I recieved confirmation of the second order, and then confirmation of the first *after it shipped*. I attempted to cancel the second, and there was a message on site saying that orders were processed automatically by machine and could not be cancelled. After I received them I attempted to return the excess items. I wrote twice for an tma amd received no response. I called and spent 45 minutes on hold, hearing repeatedly that orders could be changed or cancelled on site (they can not). After 45 minutes on hold I was connected and then immediately disconnected. I wrote again, and again, and never got an rma, or acknowledgment of the letters. Finally after dozens of attempts to contact them I called american express, who said I would be contacted by the merchant. I wasn't. American express got an rma and return postage (as I should not have been charged the first (2 times). I retuned items in the condition received but since they sent a label for sure post it took 6 weeks to get there, during which time they tried to dispute the refund with american express. American express processed hte refund. They received their items back, and the one time I tried to place an order with them. (I should have known better) it was cancelled and I was told that if I ever placed an order with tem again the same would happen. Do not ever try to return anything to fragrancenet. Their mistakes are your problem. I was just told, in essence, that there is no such thing as a return. Return something and you are barred, which is fine because there are honest merchants who treat customers well. Frangrancenet is not among them.

3/30/17 charge for perfume ordered

Sir:
On 3/30/17 I indeed did order hugo boss mens clone from fragrances and requested that I be billed through amazon.com

I was bill for this merchandise in the amount of $76.28. However, I never received the product. Amazon, because I did not order through them could not help me regarding delivery, therefore, I am turning to you for assistance.

Raymond glassman

delivery

I placed an order on their website on 12/26/16 and paid for shipping method: premium ground u.S. Shipping (3-4 business days)
I wrote and asked to confirm I would receive this order by 12/31/16, if I was not I wanted the order cancelled. I was continually given the run around all week and was finally told today it has been sent out. I asked if I was going to receive it by tomorrow as requested and I was advised no. I asked why it was not cancelled than as requested and received no answer.
They is no reason they could not have met this commitment if they were slow processing it, they could still have done a 2 day or even next day delivery. If they weren't going to do that they should have cancelled the order as I requested. They just didn't want to give me my money back. The customer service was terrible.

the worst company ever!

I have a huge online shopping experience and must say that fragrancenet is the worst company I have ever dealt with.
I made my order and they charged me twice! Well, mistakes like that sometimes happen, so it was not a big deal and I thought that the situation will be immediately resolved. I contacted customer service and spoke to a very rude rep! The person was terrible and did not let me say a word!
When I told that I want to speak with their manager about their reps behavior they said that their manager was too busy and did not have time for me!
Not to mention that I waited for my order for ages and product was so terrible that I sent a refund request but they ignored me! I called and demanded my refund and they just hang up on me!
The worst company ever! Do not do business with these thieves!

liars!

I have not received the perfumes I ordered from this site. I can’t say anything bad about the products they are selling, because I did not receive anything. But that their customer service lied about the shipping date. I made an order few weeks ago and still nothing. A few days later, I recceived an email from them stating my order was ready to ship. It took 4 days for them to create a label, and it was still not shipped. I contacted customer service and they told that it was already shipped but the package was just not scanned. Finally I saw the package leaving the warehouse, and it was 10th day. I am unhappy that it took so long and that they are so dishonest.

mens cologne

I returned a couple of colognes that I had purchased, I had them for approximately 1or 2 days? Now, they won't accept my c. C? Why do they say "100% guarantee return", if they won't stand by their own promise? My name is randy crowley, I have been a fragrancenet.com member for appoximately 3 or 4 years? I had my current c.C. Company talk with them, they said to speak with an agent! I just spoke with a fragrancenet.com agent,. We (her & i) still can't figure out why they won't accept my c.C.? If their prices weren't that much more acceptable than the other cologne company's, I wouldn't care! I would appreciate any suggestions? I'm a loyal customer! But, always looking for better deal?

unsolicited magazine subscriptions

I ordered some hair product about a month ago. Order was shipped on time, product is fine. However, a couple of weeks ago, I started receiving us weekly magazine, which I never subscribed to, nor would I ever care to subscribe to. Emailed to contact info inside the magazine, got on their live chat, was politely directed to this m2 media site, submitted the form to cancel my subscription. Now we'll see. Having read the other complaints regarding these sites, I fear that i'll still be receiving the magazine, which I have no intention of paying for (or reading). How dare fragrancenet so brazenly give out my information - I 'll never order from them again and will tell all my friends and relations not to use their site either.

• Jm
    (jmr) Dec 26, 2017

This just happened to me too (Dec 2017), but I am getting People and Southern Living magazines (from Blue Dolphin Magazines), and neither of which I have ever subscribed to, read, or have been interested in. It's like a prank because these are the complete opposite types of magazines I would be interested in to begin with. I will never shop from www.FragranceNet.com (their website, or through www.ebay.com) again.

You can go to www.cancelmag.com to stop the subscriptions.

I also wrote the Federal Trade Commission about it at:

unsolicited magazines

Gave them an order a few months ago and then all of a sudden started receiving unsolicited magazines. Media company told me they wold notify publisher to stop sending, but shame on fragrance.net to send over that information anyway. They lost me as a customer.

fake tracking number and I didn't spoke with the seller

I bought fragrance from the company www.fragrancenet.com. I paid through paypal and got confirmation from them, but the seller after couple of days provided the tracking number. Finally, I decided to check where my order was, but the tracking number showed nothing. I contacted the customer services, but the machine voice told me to wait, because all agents were busy. Still no information from the seller.

they canceled my order..!!

This is the first time I ordered from fragrancenet and frankly speaking it was the worst customer services i've ever seen.
I ordered perfumes with the total of 555$ and after 3 days they canceled my order..!! Because they don't ship to sa.
I don't believe them because I say people from my country ordered before and they don't have problem. But because I used free shipping coupon they decided that they don't ship to sa...
Anyway i've contacted them through emails and their responses show how poor their customer services is...!! They are unprofessional and they don't care about customers..!! Ill never do business with such company.

janiso Jan 06, 2016

I think your very very lucky they cancelled your order. I stupidly ordered from their company before reading the multiple complaints against FragranceNet.com (on Google )and their fake products. I ordered online on the 5th Jan, 16 they took the money out on the 5th Jan, 16 I started a dispute with the resolution centre of Pay Pal on the 6th of Jan 16 (after reading the reviews) and sent an email to Fragrance Net.com asking them to cancel my order and to refund my money. I always usually check reviews before ordering anything online, but it was late, I was in a hurry and I confused their company with another Fragrance.com, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens now, I hope Pay Pal can do something for me. What amazes me is why are they still allowed to operate their business and why haven't they been closed down???? Anyway good luck with your future purchases and be like I'm always going to be from now and check their reviews first. All the best Janette Spencer.

they charged me already vat, but I must pay it again

I ordered a perfume at fragrancenet, 6 february 2015. They charged me vat 21% of perfume cost and shipping costs together. I payd my order with paypal. My perfume is since 5 days at the customs clearance
And the bad mews is that I must pay 21% of the price of perfume plus shipping costs together at the customs, here in the netherlands, where I live. Indeed we have a vat 21% and so I have to pay the customs, otherways I do not get my perfume.
Since there is no vat 21% in the us, why fragrancenet charged me of that??
Why then they kept for themselves that money, supposed to be payd to the customs clearance??
Why they do not answer my several mails asking for an explaination?
In my last email I asked refund of the vat money they charged me, because I disagree to pay vat
Twice. I am very disappointed to be fooled, stolen and misleaded by fragrancenet.

No product

have ordered 3 Micheal Kors body lotion from this company. I received a confirmation and tracking number. The special was free shipping. It took my package 11 days including the weekend) to say delivered. Which means...I never received it, so im saying the company changed to delivered. I called Fedex, they said they turned the package over to USPS. I call fragrancenet and the customer service agent tells me I have to wait 5 days before they can file a claim because the package might just show up. Well it hasn't shown up yet. I then called USPS and spoke with a Ms. Smoke who checked with the driver who stated she delivered the package. Here's the problem with this lie. I work from home and the tracking says it was delivered at 103pm. There was no ring of the doorbell and no knock on my backdoor. The driver stated she did not deliver to the wrong address, so USPS directed me back to the company. i waited the five days and call back..guess what. The lotions are out of stock so they told me they couldn't resend me anything, but could put me on an email list so when they became available. I am so livid with this company. No initiative. Had the first agent assisted Id probably have my product.

avoid this one at all costs

Whilst the price I paid for some perfume for my wife was the best I could find (despite vat and shipping costs from the usa), the bottle took over 3 weeks to arrive and was labelled as a tester and wasn't in the normal container.

And then, on checking the receipt in more depth, noticed that the vat rate was being charged at 30%!

As this should be calculated at the local (i.E. Uk rate), I sent a polite email question to them to which they didn't respond. And then another... And another...

I'll leave you to make up your own mind on this.

• Ba
    barbara brusslan Nov 12, 2010

Was told I could return wrong item 29.75 to fragrancenet.comwhich would be credited to bill me later Sent several emails and unable to reach by phone. Sent letter to bill me later and now told Ihave to fill out a form All I want is my money back This has been ongoing since august

• Qu
    quis Oct 05, 2011

I believe that the Bvlgari Perfume I purchased was a fake. I've bought this fragrance before from Macy's so I know what the original looks like. The bottle wasn't frosted nor was the cap sealed in gold. I looked it up online to see if the bottle had changed and the answer was no!

• Sh
    sheila piazza Aug 15, 2014

To Sir With Love,

You bought that perfume in good faith and with good money. I cannot believe they never responded to you. Obviously, they are outlaws. However, I fail to understand why you did not speak to someone on the phone. You can probably contact Amazon.com, still. One should ALWAYS contact Amazon.com first. They sell products for Fragrance Net and would have gone overboard to make this right for you. They do lead the world in Customer Service. They would have given your money back and would have told you to keep the product sent to you.

Concerned Shopper

selling personal information

I have been a years-long regular customer of fragrance.net and never had a complaint. A few months ago I started receiving magazines in the mail that I had never ordered and didn't want in my house. I would call the magazine and ask how it was that they were sending me issues. They would tell me that fragrance.net was sending them my personal information and giving me "free" magazines. I never saw this option when ordering their products, never opted in for it. I called fragrance.net and got a very unhelpful and unfriendly lady on the phone who said she could do nothing about it. I asked to talk to a mgr. And she said the only way I could was through email. She gave me the mgr's email address. I emailed my complaint and told her to stop. I never received a reply. I never ordered from fragrance. Nete again and never will. This was three months ago and I am still receiving magazines, who are confirming they're originating from fragrance.net. I sent another email to the "mgr" and don't expect a reply. Don't trust fragrance.net with your personal information.

• M2
    M2 Media Group Mar 22, 2012

Hello -

In response to your note, you are receiving the magazine as a result of making an online purchase with FragranceNet.com. The magazine was included as a bonus offer with your purchase. By default, the subscription was sent to the billing address used during your purchase.

There are no hidden costs, further obligations, or automatic renewals associated with your subscription. Your credit card information was not passed to us.
    If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to cancel please feel free to use the link below.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
    M2 Media Group Customer Support

• Ow
    Ownz Yourmother Jul 02, 2017

So in other words, yes, Fragrance.net sells your information to M2 Media Group which in turn uses it to subscribe you to magazine you don't want on the guise that somewhere during the checkout process at Fragrance.net 2+ years ago you agreed to have your information sold. Pft. FOADIAF M2 Media and Fragrance.net

I will NEVER make another purchase through you again.

customer service

I ordered two perfumes on the 1st of february. Because I recently moved, I changed my address details in my order. Then I received an email asking to confirm the shipping address. I replied and confirmed the new address. Then I received another email asking to confirm the billing address. I also confirmed that. Then they sent another email saying my address is different than I provided. I told them that I recently moved, this is is my new address and it is same for both shipping and billing. I wrote my email with an angry tone as I was fed up with their emails. Then I waited for a week. I checked my order, it was still pending. I sent an email asking the status of the order, and I received the same email asking to confirm the address details. I confirmed my address yet again. Waited for another week, and it was still on hold. I finally sent another email to ask the status and if it is still pending I wrote them to cancel the order. Then I got a reply saying my order was cancelled. They deliberately put my order on hold for two weeks for no reason, and after two weeks they made me to cancel the order. I found their attitude so amateur and childish. I am now waiting for a refund. I will not buy anything from them again. I sent my feedback to them, but no any answer as expected.

fragrancenet.com scam

I have ordered parfumes to ukraine and never received them. When I contacted support they said me to wait. I was waiting for more than a month and nothing. Then I contacted them again and they said that they will refund me parfumes, but not shipping. It's about ~$30. I tried to find that in their rules and nothing. I contacted them again, but again and they said that I gave a wrong address. I tried to identify how they could know that? They didn't give me answer on that. They are just started ignoring my inquiries. They did a partial refund and no hear of them anymore.

Going to file a claim about them. They are definitely scam no rules and other info on their web site.

scam

I recently purchased a bottle of coco by chanel and found out it to be fake. It didn't smell like the coco and the bottle and packaging was different. I did a side by side comparison with the real coco and this fake crap fragrancenet sent me and found that the fragrance smelled nothing like coco, it smelled more like rubbing alcohol. They did a good job of imitating the packaging, but I did see the difference in the lettering used and the shape of the bottle. I have learned my lesson, no more discount perfume for me.

• He
    Heywood Jablowme Sep 24, 2011

The crack heads you hang out with won't notice the difference.

• De
    Demon666 Sep 27, 2011

On Dec. 7, 2009, I ordered some Tea Rose perfume, which was to be shipped with in 4 to 7 business days!
    Today is Dec. 22, 2009, so I contacted Fragrance Net. They said they could not verify my address [even though they've shipped to me before] without the Customer Service phone number from the back of my credit card.

My spam filter clears Fragrance Net and I have received NO communication from them! They tell me it will take 24 hours to verify the phone number then 5 to 7 shipping days before I get my order!
    I have ordered from them in the past, but I am afraid this my LAST order to them! Providing, of course, that it ever arrives.

no good

I ordered sonia rykiel, which I have used for years. The bottle they sent me stunk like grapefruits and I returned it for an exchange. They sent me back the same bottle!! It was sent back unsealed and thrown in a box! I couldn't believe it. The same bottle, and it stunk just the same. I sent it back demanding a full refund plus my shipping cost or I am reporting them to the bbb. Whoever did this shoud be ashamed. Sonia rykiel perfume is always sealed. This company really sucks. Stay away!!!

they are totally unreliable and have awful customer service

This website is terrible! I placed an order for perfume and makeup three weeks ago and my package has yet to be shipped, I have made four phone calls because no information was given to me as to what was holding up my order. I was put on hold for ten-twenty minutes almost every time I called and each time I talked to a person they assured me my items would be sent via expedited shipping immediately yet when I checked the status of my package it was never shipped. Needless to say I cancelled my order after three weeks of frustration.

Do not purchase anything from this website!!! They are totally unreliable and have awful customer service, they will tell you anything you want to hear and then never follow through!

I smell a rat - the full story!

I would be very wary of this company as I suspect all is not as it seems. I ordered some bath salts for my wife's birthday from this company. This particular bath salt was discontinued so I was excited to find someone who still had it in stock.

I gave them a billing address for my credit card and a delivery address for the bath salts. They delivered the bath salts to the billing address, not the delivery address.

This is unprofessional, but I accept mistakes can happen.

I rang them and asked if I would be compensated for this mix up. I was told no. The rude woman said I could either have a refund, or wait approximately 3 weeks for them to be resent, as they were out of stock. I asked what happened to my returned stock and was told it had to be processed through the warehouse which would take 14-21 days. I then asked to speak to a manager and was told there was no manager there and there was no way I could get the contact details for a manager and besides they would only tell me the same thing. (wtf???). I then rang again, spoke to another rude operator and was told my returned items had been sent to someone else and I could have a refund or wait.

I said I wanted to wait for the order as my wife really loves these bath salts. 12 days pass and I get an email saying they are refunding my money as they can't supply the product. I call and ask what happened to the bath salts that were allegedly sent and this time I was told they got broken in transit in the return from the wrong address - 3 calls, 3 stories!

The refund took 2 weeks to hit my account and only appeared after I emailed and threatened legal action. I then had to email again and threaten legal action as the original refund did not include postage. A couple of days later that too was refunded.

I know what I think is going on with this company, however I will let you make your own decision based on the facts I have presented here.

missing in action

I am horribly disappointed with this company. I ordered one bottle of perfume and it took 12 days for my order to arrive, and when I opened it, it was the wrong product. I sent it back 2 days later, and asked for either the correct product or a refund. I sent it priority shipping so it took 2 days to get back to them, and now, almost 3 weeks later, they claim they never received my package. So now I am out the price of the product and shipping 2 ways. This was the first and last time I will order from them and I will not recommend them to anyone.

• De
    destiny009taboo Apr 29, 2014

I ordered 3 Micheal Kors body lotion from this company. I received a confirmation and tracking number. The special was free shipping. It took my package 11 days including the weekend) to say delivered. Which means...I never received it, so im saying the company changed to delivered. I called Fedex, they said they turned the package over to USPS. I call fragrancenet and the customer service agent tells me I have to wait 5 days before they can file a claim because the package might just show up. Well it hasn't shown up yet. I then called USPS and spoke with a Ms. Smoke who checked with the driver who stated she delivered the package. Here's the problem with this lie. I work from home and the tracking says it was delivered at 103pm. There was no ring of the doorbell and no knock on my backdoor. The driver stated she did not deliver to the wrong address, so USPS directed me back to the company. i waited the five days and call back..guess what. The lotions are out of stock so they told me they couldn't resend me anything, but could put me on an email list so when they became available. I am so livid with this company. No initiative. Had the first agent assisted Id probably have my product.

terrible company

After 2 weeks found that products still were not shipped, so I cancelled the order. After receiving the refund I found 1 week later that my creditcard was charged again. Sent 5 emails with no response received so far. Spent another 4 calls waiting 45 minutes (international calls) but never got the chance to speak to somebody from this company.in the end disputed the charges through my creditcard company. Terrible company, never again!

• SumacDoyen Mar 02, 2012

I would strongly recommend that you avoid even visiting the website, Fragrancenet.com. If you do, don't enter any personal information as the site is not secure. Information you enter is sent over the web unencrypted, opening you up to the risk of identity theft. Most unprofessional to say the least! Unbelievably, this site was promoted by my creditcard company! Which is what led me to place an order today. FragranceNet sent me an email with a list of 13 fake orders supposedly placed over the previous 4 days and asked me to pick out which were really mine. Good grief! I've cancelled all the orders, of course, but am left to wonder just who now has my info and what my next statement may look like.
    Stay away!

poor service and profanity

Ordered online a mothers day gift on wednesday. Went through and received email from them confirming that. Got an email friday my order was not in stock. This is on a friday with little time to order from someone else! My account was debited and to further insult me, they said they would credit me back but it would take 7-10 days. I emailed the cs person and told her I was very upset and wanted the credit immediately, she rudely said no..7-10 days. I called twice trying to get management and was told both times, "supervisors/management don't come to the phone" but I could email them.in discussing my situation and how rude the cs person was who emailed me, this employee called me a # and hung up. Now.. Is that good customer service and professionalism?
Luckily, I went on the chanel website, ordered exact same thing at a lower cost and lower overnight fee. I emailed them back and told them I would never order from them again and will pass this on to anyone who is interested! Buyer beware! Sounds like a bunch of snotty northerners. Guess they don't need business! Well, they will never get mine ever again!

non delivery of product

I made my 2nd purchase (after receiving my first order in 2.5 weeks) choosing 2 bottles of men, s cologne $154.88 us on the 19th jan 2011, they have confirmed that they posted to australia on the 24th jan... The company promise 30day money back guarantee!! I have a collection of 12 emails telling me to be patient itt, s on the way... Now 3months later no delivery the company cannot track it because they don, t have a suitable "tracking system" I have requested cancellation and return my money to no avail... No cologne no money they say they are awaiting return of what they dispatched, they don, t know when!! Is there anywhere I can go to bring pressure upon them??
Kind regards geoffreywhitehead [protected]@gmail.com

scam

Fragrancenet.com sent me a "free" gift from their associate business holsted jewelers. This consisted of a cheap ring that was suitable for my 12 yo daughter. After doing plenty of retail business with them for several years, I thought this sincere.

I was wrong, this company has started sending me trash-gaudy, cheap trinkets that are overpriced. I must send them back by paying the postage myself or they will charge me for them using the information provided by fragrancenet.com. I have told them to stop but they continue. This is an outratge. I will never do business with this shoddy ny scam shop again.

selling fake perfumes

I would like to know if your company is selling real perfume from the actual companies that you represent?

the perfume was not real and there was no scent because it was just like water

I had purchased euphoria eau de parfum spray 3.4 oz for women and paid 46.14 dollars for an anniversary present. The perfume was not real and there was no scent because it was just like water... This company is a fraud and do not buy from it. I thought I was saving money but instead end up losing everything and had to scramble to get another gift. Don't ever buy from fragrancenet.com.

selling unauthorized products

I recently bought a re-fill of alien and it turned my skin a strange shade of pinkish - purple as well as the my carpet! Also, the scent was off - and only lasted about 15 minutes! I contacted theirry mugler and they informed me that frangrance.net was not authorized to sell thier products. Hmmmm. Wonder what that was was in that bottle?

• Co
    Confideme May 03, 2010

• Fr
    FragranceNet Jun 17, 2010

Drimanse -
    All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. There are absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
    With that said, FragranceNet.com offers a 30 day money back guarantee. You may return your merchandise in its original condition, including original packaging and packing slip within 30 days of receipt and you will receive a full refund less shipping and any gift wrapping charges.
    We work hard to ensure that your shopping experience is completely satisfying and enjoyable. Along with great selection and prices, our number one concern is offering superior customer service and our staff is here to serve you.
    Thank You from FragranceNet.com

On dec. 7, 2009, I ordered some tea rose perfume, which was to be shipped with in 4 to 7 business days! Today is dec. 22, 2009, so I contacted fragrance net. They said they could not verify my address [even though they've shipped to me before] without the customer service phone number from the back of my credit card.

sell fake parfume

I was shocked by the cheap prices so I bought some perfume. Ive heard other complaints that they send impostor perfumes, but I *think* mine is real. However, some shoppers discount made a $12 charge to my phone, shortly after the purchase. If you get a charge under the phone number [protected], call them up within 30 days!!! If you do not, they will continue to charge you, claiming that you signed up during your fragrance purchase.

awful customer service

I provided that, then asked why no one had contacted me? I was told that 3 emails had been sent and I had ignored them all! My spam filter clears fragrance net and I have received no communication from them! They tell me it will take 24 hours to verify the phone number then 5 to 7 shipping days before I get my order! I have ordered from them in the past, but I am afraid this my last order to them! Providing, of course, that it ever arrives.

produce never show up

Order make on 07/25/09, credit card charge on 07/27/09, since then then I contact them at the phone four times!!! And send them six emails! First they said the package was damage and I have to contact them to resend the package! How come they didn't reship the package???
I contact them by email and I talck to them at the phone on 08/07/09 and they said they gone a resend the package! They didn't! No shipment trucking #, no emails nothing...
I contact them by email and call them again on 08/14? 09, and I speak at the phone with tonny (this is how she introduce herself), and she said for shore I am gone receive a shipment conf number in 24-48 hours... Still nothing until today 08/17/09.

They lie to me
0 customer service
Package never show up
Credit card charge on 07/27/09, until today 08/17/09 no package, no ship. Con. Number, nu refund... Order # 4801800

Best regards
Gabriel gheorghe

rip off

I purchased a bottle of burberry cologne for my spouse for christmas. It arrived on time, but it was a imposter. The product is a fake. Also, I noticed a charge for $12.00 from shopper's village on my credit card statement. I have been charged $12.00 since december 2008. When you put in your e-mail for a coupon you "sign up" for this service. Huge rip off! Will never shop there again!!!

• Ke
    Kerrybing Dec 29, 2015

Order men's cologne and they never shipped it called FedEx Shipping about it and they said that they never got the package from the seller . I tried to call but no answer and I tried to inquire about my shipping and no answer. I think I have been ripped off. Can't get a refund no one answer's the phone.

• Pe
    Pennylucy Apr 18, 2016

My husband bought 2 differant kinds of purfum for me, but when I recieved it, the first set of minis was men colones, not good, the my second order, came in, and they sent out the wrong one, I called spent over 6+ hours on the phone, they said I will send out return labels for first order, got and returned, my second order, it took them over 2 months to send a return label, then they said we can't give you your money back, but will give you money or gift card, we'll never got it, then on 4-18-2016 I called, the lady that was on the phone needs to get fired, she was screaming at me and at my husband calling us liters, after I get my money card from them I will not every buy from them again, they are a rip offcompany

selling used bottle

I am not sure if the company profile states if they are selling used perfumes or not,... But they do sell used bottles. I got mine d&g men perfume and the box was wrinkled all over and mostly the pump/plunger what ever that name is had someone else's finger print all over,, and the bottle was not even full.. I mean you can tell just by looking at the bottle it is not brand new bottle. They allow me to return the item minus the shipping fee.. Will never but from them..

• Al
    Alex.K Nov 22, 2009

I recently ordered Armani di gio cologne and the box looked used, had someone else's red finger print all over.
    Also noticed that small piece of box was cutted and then taped with white sticker. Smell lasted for about an hour.
    I have returned it. Would never buy from them

• Al
    Alex.K Dec 26, 2009

I have finally got refund.
    The cologne they sent to me was fake, I can tell right now for sure.
    Just look on the pictures how they cut something and tape with small white stickers.
    I just bought the same cologne from major retail store and the cap on the bottle have a different color.
    You can tell if you see both of them that one is fake and it smell different, now it lasts couple days, as it should...
    Somebody should report about these guys.