Ford Motor Companyservice performed by ford dealership at yuba city, ca

A Aug 16, 2018

Hello, my name is Amarjit Singh. I have 2014 Ford Escape. On 8/8/2018 I went for my oil change and coolant recall service. I dropped my vehicle in the morning and picked up later in the evening. That time it was fine. On 8/9/2018 when I was driving to work, message appeared "coolantlow". I called them and they said there might be a bubble built and it will be fine. So I stopped worrying. On Saturday I decided to take my car to them and same messages appeared. But this time I couldn't driver. Car started to shake. It was scary for me. I went there and asked if they have towing service and can get my car to look/check. and they said it's Saturday nothing can be done. If I want service I need to bring my car before 3pm. I couldn't find towing. I left my info and asked them to call me so I can discuss what have happened. I went home and called a friend. Upon opening the hood, I discover they never put coolant. I was very disappointed. This is not their first mistake. Last time they left lights running and battery drained. They blamed on me that I left them on. I question that they never check? Before that when I went for oil change they forgot to change the filter. At that time when they brought car to me for pick up I asked why there is filter on my dashboard and they said oops we forgot.
This is dealership. How can I trust them? Every time there is something. I leave my car for whole day and they still can't do it right. According to them their best worked on my car. If this is best I don't know what is bad.
Someone should be contacting me. But not once their managers or anyone called. Not single time. Even as of this day.
I am writing this hopefully someone will care and will contact.
I always owned a ford but now you have lost me and my friends as a customer.

Amarjit Singh