Ford Motor Company — service departments
What the hell is wrong with Ford Motor Company's dealer service departments??????. I have been trying to get someone at both Suburban Ford of Waterford and Lasco Ford in Fenton to call me back re guarding service on my Ford F-350. I called and had the receptionist leave hand written and I have left voicemail messages on numerous occasions and have not received a response from either dealership. You should go online and look at the reviews for both these dealerships. NOT A PRETTY SIGHT.
I worked for Ford Motor Co., Dearborn Engineering, for years as did my Grandfather, Dad, Uncle, two Brothers and two Cousins.
This kind of dealership representation of quality, service and professionalism would not have been tolerated then.
Can you recommend a " Quality First" dealership in my area that can provide me with the service I am used to receiving?
My only alternative is to try to find a reputable mom and pop shop to do my service work.
I would appreciate a timely response to my problem.
Gary M. Sorge
5329 Dogwood Dr.
White Lake, MI 48383
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving
- Ford Credit - reposession
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear
- Ford South Africa - bad service
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window