Ford Motor Companyford edge 2015 under warranty

M Aug 04, 2018

My Ford edge 2015 SUV encountered an alternator problem last july 16 2018. Since the mileage was 36400, it was under warranty so we send it to Tallahasee Lincoln dealership to have the alternator replaced. However for the next two weeks, the dealership could not supply the alternator since it was back ordered according to Ford Company. We need the car out by end of July since we are movinh to California by Aug 1. Therefor the service manager Al Miller suggested that we buy an aftermarket alternator and have it reimbursed with Ford Company. I was also made to pay the service repair cost which I should have not paid since it was under warranty. I applied for reimbursement for the total cost of $665, however got denied for the reason that it was an aftermarket alternator. If this is the case what did i get from my warranty? Nothing! I paid the alternator plus the labor cost. I appeal to Ford Company to at least do something for your loyal customer. I need full reimbursement of my expenses. Hope to hear from the company. Thank you!

MAE KARYL POGIO