Force FactorAuto-Ship Program Scam

Force Factor's free trial is a RIP OFF. While the product may work the cost at the end is NOT worth it. Basically, you sign-up to receive a free bottle and you only pay for shipping & handling. Sounds pretty sweet right? That's what I thought. Fourteen days after you get your first free bottle, you'll be billed $74.99 because of their "Auto Ship" program. In short, Auto Ship means because they have your credit number they "assume" you want more of their product so they keep sending more of it and charging you monthly for it. When you call to tell them that you did not intend on ordering past the free bottle they ask "Did you read the Terms and Conditions?" Don't let this question make you feel stupid because the terms and conditions are hidden. You actually have to scroll very far down a page to find an obscure terms link. If you are fortunate enough to find this hidden link you will be led to a page that has about 7 pages of text written in 6 font. This page can best be described as a nightmare. There are 20 different terms and conditions that seem as long as the book of Genesis. Obviously, this is the companies way of billing people "legally" (yes I'm using this term in the loose and technical sense). When the bottle you never wanted arrives to your house, you have to mail it back using your own money to pay shipping and handling fees and they promise to provide a refund. I don't know if they will follow through on this promise but I'm DEFINITELY sending the bottle back and NEVER purchasing this product online. If you absolutely can't live without Force Factor my suggestion is to get it from your local GNC Store. I have lost total respect for Force Factor.

• Wo
    WoolybearSC Aug 18, 2012

My problem is I can't sleep using this product...

• Su
    Susan55 Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

JorgeSamuelC Aug 18, 2011

It should be illegal to hide some "terms" that will allow them to automatically ship you merchandise you never intended to purchase! So unethical - there should be some way to stop this abuse!

• Jk
    JKSemperFi Aug 10, 2011

Caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware." Yeah, I got "surprised" today when I picked up an autoshipped bottle of Force Factor from my P.O. box. I was fearful and annoyed as I drove home, but then I thought about what I had gotten myself into. They shipped me a "free trial sample" and asked for my credit card number. That should have been a red flag for me to look closer at the fine print. Oh, well. I forgive myself for not having the awareness at the time. So, I got the customer service phone number from the Force Factor website and called to cancel the autoship. I spoke with a nice woman by the name of Leila. I expected her to try to convince me to continue receiving the product via autoship, but what I didn't expect was the significant price drop. It went from $69.99 to $49.99 to $29.99 (plus $4.99 shipping). I like the product and was going to just get it locally from a GNC store anyway, but at that price, I elected to stay with the Force Factor autoship program. The moral of the story: Try not to take it personally. If you own your part, you can forgive yourself and be open to a solution that may pleasantly surprise you.