Foot Locker — nike air force 1
I visited the foot locker store in Rocky Mount, NC on July 8, 2019.
The store in Rocky Mount placedan order for me on Air Force 1 for my grandson. When the shoes arrived, open the package and was very disspointed. They were worned shoes and the bottom of one shoe was completely worned to where there was no rubber. There was dirt on the bottom of each shoe. They both were bent in the crese and just looked terrible.
called several numbers of Foot Locker customers service to file a complaint
however, their customer services were so terrible to where I wasnot get any where with them. I was told to just take the shoes back to the store and get a refund. No apology or nothing. When asked for a corportate number, I was told there was not one. I google and found what supposed to have been a corporte number but was treated the same. I asked how can I reach someone or the CEO, again I was told there was no one for me to talk to.
I finally found the CEO and sent him a letter. Waiting to hear from him.
I have never experince any thing like this before but after reading reviews from Footlocker, Im not surprised.
I wanted to advised Nike of what I have been though in buying their product.
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Footlocker Shoe Store - bad service 
- Foot Locker - trainers
- Rebel Sport, AMart, Foot Locker - where are the proper women's shorts?? 
- FootLocker - awful quality products 
- Foot Locker - disrespectful manager