Food Networkgiada dilaurentis

S

Am I the only one or does Giada's stupid habit of pronouncing italian words with an accent while she uses a normal American accent for everything else bug you too?? She sounds like an idiot. I know she was born in Italy and that is her heritage, enough already! Either use an Italian accent full time or an American accent full time. WE KNOW YOU'RE ITALIAN ALREADY!! Enough!!

• Fo
    Foodie15 Aug 06, 2018

It’s plain to see that all decisions at food network are determined by someone in close alignment with donald trump and his racist, hateful base!!!
    Once I saw that MANNY, a BLACK personable accomplished chef who would have added SO much to your miserable network, was the one who had been eliminated, leaving christian, who NEVER tasted throughout the entire competition, and jess, whose pilot was as boring as they come, had been eliminated, I turned my set off out of disgust!! Here you have bobby flay up to his old tricks of trying to keep strong Black men away from being any type of competition for him and that racist giada, who NEVER has anybody BLACK on the many shows she calls herself hosting!! They are both so full of hate for Blacks it makes me nauseated! I will NOT be looking at another FNStar again!!
    And then there are the other racist exhibits that you put forth:
    1. Iron Chef: Why are there no Black iron chefs?!
    2. And that old tyler florence, who is just as racist as those two on food n. star. Last year he sadistically “allowed” the Black team to remain until the final show and then lied that that caucasian team from south carolina, his home state, had won. (And how does the audience even know if he’s telling the truth about the amount of money each team earns?!) So here we go again: first team to go home this season is the Black team, even though that team selling chocolate-covered strawberries for $1.00 could not possibly have beaten them!!!
    WHEN are you going to rid yourselves of your 60’s jim crow mentality and give a deserving Black person his/her own show on the Network, NOT the internet (foodnetwork.com)?!
    I can’t wait until your entire network gets canceled so that I don’t have to see your racially biased shows as I surf the channel lineup!!
    P.S.: Even though she’s not Black, Rachel Ray is just a decent person, and you got rid of her too because that old giada felt intimidated by and jealous of her popularity!!

• Re
    rellekd Jun 17, 2018

Get rid of Giada so I can enjoy the next food network star. I didn't watch last year and I wont watch this year as long as she is on there.

Marikita Dec 08, 2016

Can you please tell your chefs stop using the words "pretty" and "sooo pretty" which is used ad nauseum on a lot of your cooking shows. Valerie Bertinelli and Katie Lee being the ones who use it the most. If you expect contestants on the Next Food Network Star to not over-use the same words, maybe you should remind your so-called chefs expand their vocabulary and learn adjectives other than "pretty" in describing their food. Annoying!!

• Fr
    Fran Bertrand Jun 15, 2016

every time i watch guy on his program he samples everything and does not make the time to wash his hands how terrible that is there is a whole bunch of others do the same, as for me i would NEVER eat his food

• Na
    nania Feb 17, 2016

I would much rather watch the chefs preparing the food instead of talking how they are doing it. SHOW IT. I have noticed lately that Giada is dressed more appropriately. She does have a nice figure, but I am not watching the show for that. I do prefer Trisha's southern cooking and pioneer woman. Their recipes are much more down home, and something I would make. I don't care for all these gourmet meals.. don't have the money to buy a lot of these expensive items, and I would assume that the average family does not either. and lastly, don't do a whole night of one show. Example: Triple D. show a few, then go on to something else. after one or two, I turn it off. I watch Food network more than any other station, but I am changing.

Angela Johnson Applegate Jan 24, 2016

Anne Burrell is uncomfortable to watch on Worst Cooks in America. She is just downright mean- nasty- disrespectful- dysfunctional. She acts like a bully to her team and gets psycho micro-manager which is just no fun to watch. She is terrible- why in the world is she on tv??

Ann Cochran Nov 14, 2015

What's up with the new shows? Aren't these people making enough money acting in Hollywood? Now we have tv with comedy shows telling us how to cook. Really? Enough food network. Bring back good chefs a d while we're at it stop the diners drivers and dives marathons.

• Tr
    TriciaC0683 Aug 17, 2015

I am very disappointed in the food network, Giada and Bobbie, for letting the new food network star (season 11) Eddie Jackson, use the N word on a live airing. You people fired Paula Dean behind using the N word 30 years ago. The network said they do Not tolerate racism to any degree. I do not care whether a white person or a colored person using the word it is disrespectful. I also can Not believe Giada and Bobbie laughed when Eddie used it (what we're you thinking?) Obviously the Food Network and their stars are disrespectful and only care about ratings. SMH you should all be ashamed. This was plain stupidity on the networks and their top stars behalf.

• Fi
    Figgy21 Aug 02, 2015

Dear Food Network---It's so sad a once enjoyable network has become nothing but Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, the JUVENILE Cutthroat Kitchen, and Grocery Games (a ripoff of the old Supermarket Sweep) and and all your "new" shows are nothing but watching the chefs eat ---Carnival Cravings, Burgers, Brew, & Que, and American Diner Revival which is the SAME concept as Restaurant Impossible!!! And your show THE KITCHEN there is NO CHEMISTRY among the participants, it is PAINFUL to watch as one person tries to outdo the other!!! Oh and let's not forget Giada's BOOBS!!! The ONLY shows I enjoy are Cake Wars---the cake artists are amazing, and The Kids Baking Championship---the rest of your programming is TOTAL GARBAGE!!!
    I think you need a contest to replace Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson!!! They know NOTHING about what the viewers want---gee maybe a show about actual COOKING perhaps!!! No wonder your ratings continue to DECLINE!!! Food Network was one of my go to channels, but not any more...now it's just PITIFUL!!!

Sincerly
    Sign me---DISGUSTED Food Network Viewer

• Dh
    DHow Jul 25, 2015

What is the Food Network thinking with Giada's wardrobe! Viewers who watch this network are interested in learning about food, recipes, culture, the use of spices, not in watching nearly topless women cooking. I, for one, am no longer going to watch programs with Giada exposing not just a bit of cleavage, but nearly all of her breasts. No respectable woman at any age, but particularly at her age, would allow herself to be displayed like that, even if it is a network decision! Trying to look like a playboy bunny?...there are plenty of channels for that! And how embarrassing for her co-workers having to sit next to a woman in a bikini top, and/or cut-out midriff or back?
    Giada'sridiculous Italian accent when saying mozzarella, prosciutto, and other 'Italian' words has made me not enjoy watching her own cooking shows, but now with this topless business going on, I won't be watching other shows that include her.
    One reason I have enjoyed watching this channel over the years is because of its clean, wholesome, family- oriented programming. That is no longer the case! Viewers should be able to tune in to theThe Food Network without previewing to see if their children can be allowed to watch it. Who is making the foolish decisions for this network? Just ridiculous!

• Ju
    JudyDogh Jul 14, 2015

watching the New food network Star, while judging these cooks Giada is standing there full show of her boobs! What are you thinking? how do you respect a Chefs judgment when she is exposing herself to the world. I am sick of turning on Food network and seeing her exposé herself. when will this end. I love this channel but it is getting over the top with her boobs

• In
    Incognojoe Jul 10, 2015

Used to love Food Network, even got the magazine for a couple of years but now they have become just another of the way too many, political, left-wing, propaganda outlets of our going down the drain, once great country.

I liked Food Network when I could turn it on and learn how to make some great food to eat. Then as I continued to watch more and more shows were less and less about making realistic dishes and more and more about ridiculous ingredients, sabotaging the other people on the show and the promotion of those who prefer to defy nature and God.

Now they make watchers sit through hours of re-runs and sophomoric contestant fights for some kind of strange and unknown kicks.

I for one am completely fed up with the ridiculous turn that the Food Network channel has made and now with the so called chefs jumping into the political ring with asinine comments pandering to the left-wing nut jobs that are striping America of it’s former glory, I and others like me will no longer support them or any of their advertisers.

Food Network and it’s supporters are a disgrace. I urge all those who live in the real world of commonsense to dump these losers and all those who support them and their obvious political bias.

"Hasta la vista, baby"

• Sh
    shellyan Jul 07, 2015

this is not a FLESH show!!! its suppose to be a food show!! what is wrong with you food network? stop the weird shows. you use to have a good channel. now all u see is crap. of no interest to anyone. what happened to helping people learn how to cook and giving us ideas? get some new people and new show that is of interest to the average person who wants to cook. Giada is very tacky and unprofessional on food network. cover your flesh up. put things on that interest us and teaches us how to cook and what to cook. Food Network has really gone downhill. how sad, just to be the best channel on tv. FIX IT!

• Bi
    Bitsy Jul 05, 2015

someone please tell Giada to cover up her boobs/ its a food channel/ no one wants to see a 44 year old womans boobs/ what is wrong with u food channel/do u want to lose more viewers??????????????????????

• En
    enoughalready999 Jun 29, 2015

The new season of The Next Food Network Star recently started and the only thing food network seems interested in making a star are Giada's boobs! Seriously woman, cover those things up! It's obnoxious and inappropriate for this show and this network to have more cleavage than a Kardashian. Put those things away and quit showing off, it isn't sexy on a food show. It looks tacky and ridiculous.

• Si
    Sick in Seattle Jun 20, 2015

I was watching a DDD and was APPALLED at the preparation of a soft shell crab sandwich. First, Guy commences to 'play' with the crab on the cutting board...ALIVE...then the so called 'cook' cuts off the crabs legs with scissors...while it is ALIVE, dredge the crab, ALIVE in flour and put ALIVE in a hot pan...HOW BARBARIC! If you cannot demonstrate food prepared in a HUMANE way, don't show it...NO, on second thought, why don't you show killing a cow, gutting chickens and then show Guy in the stockyard cutting a pig and letting it bleed! You will get OH SO MANY WATCHERS!
    I am no longer supporting a show that does not respect lives other than their profit minding greed.

• 2t
    2thmkr Apr 20, 2015

Food Network has really gone down hill, I agree with the rest. DDD on all night for days is really old, chopped is another show that is old. Most of your shows have the same theme, competing. I like the old Food Network, the variety. Food Network use to one of my favorite channels, not anymore. I stopped watching this lousy channel months ago, I like watching the Cooking channel now. Your loss.
    Mike

Margaret-Ann Schott Apr 12, 2015

Another entire night of DDD. The only way I know this is by checking my TV Guide, since I am no longer watching . Why, oh why do you do these Guy Fieri marathons? Do you actually have nothing else to offer your viewers? Or do Guy and Bobby own the network. I want my old Food Network back!

Margaret-Ann Schott Mar 30, 2015

...and.MORE Diners, Drive Ins and Dives? All night Friday. All night Saturday, part of Sunday (along with Guys Grocery Games), now Monday too? Have you nothing else to offer? Between Guy and Bobby, I'm done. Let me know when, and if, you start up with interesting programming again. I might be back.
    Margaret-Ann Schott

• Je
    jeanne wetherbee Nov 15, 2014

please put regular programs on Friday afternoons also who make the mistake of putting contessa on at seven in the morning on sundays please fix this

• Fc
    fckthefoodnetwork Jan 28, 2014

Your shows are horrible I was eating my supper watching your stupid TV show bizarre foods... Bizarre foods are one thing but cutting a live frog and ripping it's beating heart out and eating it while its still beating is ###ing sick! Trying to watch q show about weird food not reptile mutilations then snacking on their live organs. My child is ###ing mortifued ...u do not deserve a ###ing network...all your chef shows are redundant because everyone has different tastes so judging food is just the dumbest idea ever...andit makes me sick thinking that u people actually gget paid tons of money to film people eating, so on a bright note congrats on making bank off eating, you money grubbing ###ing ###. This is a vow to boycott your stupid network...get a real ###ing job and contribute to society ###in losers.

• Ro
    Robert Garlic Jul 28, 2013

""I I think your shows are a bunch of B.S. Alton Richards is on all your shows that I watch an the same judges. Why dont you use really people instead of the same judges on all shows. Lol I think its a laugh an I will spread it along on facebook as B.S. You have him on all shows so F you as true dont see any real people on it just the same ones over an over we are the one who pay not them

• So
    Southern Lady Jun 28, 2013

I thought being a citizen of the United States of American you had the right to be found innocent before being found guilty? The way Food Network responded was less than professional, judgemental and announced to everyone that Paula Deen is guilty. You have caused more damage to her than this Lisa Jackson, you may have caused her to lose a lot of money but it will come back to bite you back. I was a loyal watcher to the Food Network, mainly watching both shows of Paula Deen and her son's shows which are wonderful. How can you chose to find her guilty for her honesty? Most people would have lied and it come back to bite them in the backside! You can tell from her son's Jamie and Bobby that she is a woman with strength, loyalty, love, friendship, kindness and always willing to help others. Look at her for the love of her pets, when a person loves animals as she does that shows she has a kindness that is rare. Shame on you Food Network you lost a large fan base that shopped with you and watched your programs. No more I will look for Paula Deen else were along with her programs. How can you pass judgement on Paula Deen when you have Robert Irvin yelling at owners calling them names to a show you air and stamp your name on? Angry with you...Hippocrates.

• Mo
    morgesons3 Jun 26, 2013

Food Network you should be ashamed of yourself. You have exploited a woman and turned her life around in a week because of a private matter at home. Someone was on a witch hunt for Paula Deen. She admitted it and is living proof everyday that she isn't a racist. Over-reaction!! I can't believe we are this fragile of a country to not forgive a household name like Paula Deen for something she did so long ago. I hope she gets through this struggle.

• Ca
    carol owens Jun 25, 2013

shame on you for firing Paula Dene. read your bible, it tells you to check your self,
    before you cast stones. if you were asked the question if you had ever used the "N"
    word what would be your answer... truthfully... we have all used it...even the blacks,
    now are you going to call them a "R"... we all did things in our younger days that we know
    better now...I believe with all my heart that Paula is a good person and not a "R"

• Cy
    cy8 May 08, 2012

my complaint is enough Iron cheif (if not the orginial)i have the option of watching the network on 2 listing yet u have aired enough shows where Iron Cheif (America) & Battles are not needed show more reruns of others after all thats what they are suggestion; 2 Fat ladies, Chucks Day Off, 5 Ingridents and more

• Jp
    J. Penn Nov 23, 2011

I will file a complaint about the name of the show. I find it very offensive. My son who likes to watch the Food Network told me he can't watch it because it is named a bad word. What were you thinking. You do promos during kids' t v shows.

J. Penn

• Tc
    TC26 May 18, 2010

You're both freaks...Find something to do!