Food Basicsrefund

J

I went to buy some groceries at food basics on 900 green bank road, nepean on today. (5/28/2013) when I search for yogurt I have found out astro yogurt pack for 2.97. I purchased it with other things. When I came to my car, I thought this is too much and check the price for yogurt. I saw that they have charge 6.69. (pos88004846 retlr841560) then I went back asked the person who was sitting behind the glass counter for refund. She answered me with a crazy look and said that it wasn't the cashiers fault and it was computer and she need to check the price. When a girl came and check the price and she said it is 6.69 and not 2, 97. Then I asked her why you displaying $ 2.97 price tag. She said it was not the same shelf. I said it is misleading the customers and asked for my refund. Then manager, a lady who was sitting beside the glass (her name was sharon or sharoll) told me with threatening voice that my tone was high and they will kick me out from the store. I told her I don't want anything other than my refund and on what basis or law she is going to do that? At that time I understood that I need a protection and told her I only need my refund otherwise I call the police. She call her supervisor guy name "jessy" to throw me out without my refund. She said I need to come tomorrow morning (at 7.40 pm) to meet manager to get my refund. I told her the refund law and nature of the product. But she didn't listen. Then I told her action is racial and this is racial discrimination as I am having brown skin. This food basics store doesn't care about consumers. I don't want anything from them. I just asked for my refund. That is what I have got. I told them, I will go to human rights commission and so on. (I came back) this is a true incident.