Food Basicsmanager and staff unprofessional

C

My family and I shop at food basics daily, such great prices. My only complaint is the staff, one day while pulling into the parking lot I noticed two people having fun (getting it on) in a vehicle since the high school was right behind food basics I just thought it was probably some young teens being teens, I went in to do my regular shopping came out to see the man being the manger and one of the young floor staff coming out of the car I thought was just two regular teens being teens, embarrassed I rushed to my car and went home a couple weeks later I came back in and all of the staff seemed to be a little hung over which is fine with me aslong as I am served properly. I was highly disappointed when my cashier couldn't stop talking to the other cashier about their christmas party and how nice it was that the manager came to have a couple drinks with them. I don't mind having a little fun but when a manager parties with his staff and the staff is going on infront of the customers about it that's when it becomes unprofessional. I have also witnessed the staff gossiping about customers as the customer leaves to eachother as well as the manager gossiping to other staff members about staff and previous staff on the sales floor. The staff seem very unhappy lately which is making my experience shopping there not as pleasant as before. Like I said I love the low prices and usually love shopping here but it's becoming uncomfortable!