Food Basicsan employee in his uniform threatened to assault me

J Jun 06, 2019

I was driving on wellington in guelph ontario directly in front of mr.sub. This guy in a nissan ultima abruptly pulls out in front of me. Causing me to jam my brakes. I shook my head ofcourse. Then he starts threatening me as he gets out of his car in his food basics uniform. Pretty sure a managers uniform. He has red hair, and a mustache he tapers with wax. You cant miss him. In front of my children demanding i get out and fight him. Calling me a hillbilly and a [censored]in loser. I cant believe foodbasics has someone like this working for them. No respect for others and a complete foul mouth in front of my children. Hes lucky they were here because normally I'd have engaged him. Ignorant ppl need to ne put in their place. As food basics should be finding out who this individual is snd firing him.