Flowersallover.comBad product

F

I had to attend a funeral in an area of Sussex county that I was not familiar with. There was a link to send flowers. I went onto the site and picked out an arrangement that was red-white-blue as the deceased was a vet. I paid 100.00 dollars for the arrangement. Plus a 16 dollar "handling fee" The total was 126.00 dollars. Upon arriving at the funeral I looked around and could not find the flowers. Finally i found a small vase maybe a quart (typically the size you would send for someone in a hospital) The arrangement had 18 carnations in it.I have gotten bigger and nicer arrangements for less than half this in the past. The site did not give dimensions of the arrangement or I would not have bought it. I felt awful, and embarrassed. I will never use this company again.

• Tr
    Trump2016 Jun 21, 2018

Paul Trifiro is associated with Flowersallover.com, this man knows nothing about customer service.I will never call on this company again for flowers they are miss leading people and getting away with it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices