Florydayentire site is a scam!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I order a dress and two weeks later I received an email stating that the product was not available and that i would be issued a refund in 7-14 business days. I waited the 14 days, checking my bank statement daily and was not refunded. I tried to contact company, there is not phone number to contact a live person, only live chat with pre-sale representatives. These representatives give you the run-around, apologizing and stating that the refund was given and it's strange that I have not gotten it, and that I must be looking in wrong place for refund. After undermining my simple intelligence and ability to read, I was simply given no response on live chat any longer. The email I received after logging complaint stated I would receive a response in 24-48 hours. So, over a month later, NO PRODUCT, NO REAL WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE IN COMPANY THAT HAS A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO REFUND. Don't fall for this sites gimmick like I did, Always read reviews first, and don't be stuck like me having to forward relevant information to my attorney.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,