Floryday — double charged total on order
My order was charged twice, and I received a letter of apology from Floryday, where they said I will be reimbursed, This happened 20 June, 2019 and the total cost was 1980 Nok . My bank statement reflect this deduction - twice on this same date . Nothing to date have been reimbursed to my account. I am still missing Nok 1980
My account # is [protected] in DNB Bank
Name Bente Eidslott
Address Hatlevika 66
Postal Code and City : 6016 Ålesund
Phone : 0047 [protected]
Mail address : [protected]@online.no
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we will investigate the issue and back to you.
Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order?
- Floryday - clothing