FlorydayService

C Jun 22, 2021

I placed an order on 4th May for 5 items of ladies clothing. I received the order plus another order of the same items. I checked that I had only placed the one order, so why I was sent two I really don't know. I was charged for the two parcels £62.15 each. I had to return the items because they were not suitable for me. I posted, these parcels via Royal Mail on 10th June by recorded delivery, they would have got them by 11th June. I emailed them showing a copy of the parcel receipt with the reference numbers. I couldn't download and print off the return form.
On the 12th June I received an email from Floryday saying they had received payment for my order(s) and would be sending the order, two again of the same. I immediately replied asking them not to send these orders because I already have had the order.
I have emailed, and tried live chat on numerous occasions, to get this sorted. I have not heard anything from them, it is now 22nd June and still have had no response from them, letting me know what is happening and if I am going to receive a refund.

tracking Number) Items Ordered Item Price Qty Price
Shipped
(JJD0002247492211385) Floral Casual Round Neckline Short Sleeve Blouses [protected])
COLOR=White SIZE=XL £11.43 1 £11.43
Floral Casual V-Neckline 3/4 Sleeves Blouses [protected])
COLOR=White SIZE=XL £11.43 1 £11.43
Floral Casual Round Neckline Long Sleeve Blouses [protected])
COLOR=Green SIZE=XL £15.72 1 £15.72
Floral Casual Round Neckline Half Sleeve Blouses [protected])
COLOR=Sky Blue SIZE=XL £11.43 1 £11.43
Casual Floral Shirt V-Neckline A-line Dress [protected])
COLOR=Green SIZE=XL £3.57 1 £3.57