[Resolved] FloryDayattempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them

N Review updated:

Dress arrived & size was too small. There is no phone number or address to return item for different size. Please contact me for returning item for different size. If I don't hear from someone I will have to proceed with other actions. I'm now reading other comments which I did not see prior to ordering & feel that this is just another way of getting people mislead.

• FloryDay's response · Jul 15, 2017

Dear Nancy Napoleon,

Thank you for your feedback. We checked it and our service team has sent you the email with the solution. Please have a check and give us a reply in the email. Please be assured that we will do our best to help you out. For any more questions, you can contact us via [email protected]

Floryday Service Team

• Resolution Statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• Ro
    Royce Vassi Sep 24, 2018

I received 3 items today, Order #028700661664, all three of which I am TOTALLY unhappy with. By the way, this was after the delivery time was TWICE what I had been informed it would be. The invoice says to contact you within 14 days -- but there seems NO WAY to contact you either directly or by phone. The white long sleeve blouse (which came with NO TAG attached is much larger than a medium. The black embroidered blouse is also much much larger than a medium. I didn't even try either of them on. And the swimsuit --- it is of such poor quality, I can't even describe. It was not tried on either because it is UGLY AND OF THE POOREST QUALITY. My cell phone is being repaired and I have no pictures to send you. But I want these returned as soon as possible and I want to know where to send them.

Royce Vassi
    [email protected]

If I do not hear from you within 24 hours, I'll get even more upset and will get even. What a
    terribly run company!!

• So
    Soheila l. Sep 26, 2018

ich habe am 06/08/2018 drei Kleider für ungefähr 123€ bestellt und angeblich weil unsere Klingel Kaputt war, Die Sendung ist zurück geschickt worden ...jetzt nach mehr als einen Monate warte ich auf mein Geld im Konto aber kein Spur... versucht mehrere mal zu kontaktieren aber kein Erfolg. Bitte informieren Sie mir wie ich mein Geld zurück bekomme..Danke

christine carpenter Dec 06, 2018

received my order today. Ordered size XL but this coat would barely fit a size10/12. I do not know how to return it as there is no paperwork sent with the order. I want to return the coat and have my money back. Please lest me know what to do otherwise I will have to take legal advice.

christine carpenter

• St
    Stacey Bragg Jan 30, 2019

Hi I bought a white long dress coat ID 5360548 . It’s not at all what I was expecting. It came dirty hair on it and it looks like someone wore it already. And the coat is so thin and cheap looking. I want to return it but having troubles finding the address or phone number

• Ju
    Julianna Maly Jan 31, 2019

There is no Phone # or address where to return 3 dresses. Size does not reflect posting. I had a hard time to get my order after several e-mails my order finally arrived after 3 weeks. I'm totally unhappy. Will never order from them anymore. I should have checked them before making the order. Cheap looking staff nothing what they post online. Buyers be aware from who you ordering. Very, very disappointed !!!

Jane Rawley Mar 27, 2019

I was charged for a cancelled order #024467329076. I am unable to submit my complaint on your form which does not provide an option for my order number. Please email me, as I am in your system.
    Thank you.

• Pa
    Patricia Stevens Mar 31, 2019

Totally frustrating! This is my fifth attempt today to submit a return form. Nothing goes through! Order number...027869062422. Dress is nothing like picture...too big and poor quality. I ordered online for convenience since my husband is very ill this limiting my shopping time. I need to return this dress ASAP. Please advise ASAP.

Norma Young Apr 17, 2019

I am trying to return a dress which doesn't fit, no paper work with it and the returns section does not recognise my order number and says I've not ordered anything, how crazy is that ! They say not to send back returns until I have informed them, but I can't get through. I'm awaiting another dress, but that hasn't arrived. They were quick enough to get my money.
    Any ideas please, on how to send back my returns?
    Norma Young.

• Su
    Suzannec123 Jun 08, 2019

I have placed two orders, I do not want either of them but cannot find a way to telephone them or a return address. Reading all of the comments, I feel I have been scammed.
    Any idea how to telephone them, how to return the products and get my money back?

• Io
    ionescu violeta Sep 12, 2019

Buna ziua, din vina mea s-a produs o incurcatura cu cardul. Am trimis foto card fata-spate dar, in continuare am accesul blocat pentru a mai efectua comenzi. Ce se intimpla?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices