Floraindia.comFlowers

M

Flora India SCAM Money was taken and they never Delivered the product

I ordered flowers on mother's day 8 may 2016 and they never delivered the order and there is no refund policy.
- I researched about FloraIndia as they never gave my money back, The real man behind FloraIndia is Deepak Sachdeva a resident of Delhi . His Wife Pooja Sachdeva is handling customer service. They have cheated around 100 + customers.

I am planning to lodge a Cyber Crime Case against them and I am involved with national press, I will reveal the truth of FloraIndia through newspapers.
I request everyone to file a FIR against Flora India under Cyber Crime Act.