Flora IndiaPoor quality

D

For my parents 54th anniversary, I ordered a black forest cake and some purple flowers from Flora India (www.floraindia.com)
The cake my parents received was (i quote) "horrible and could not eat it." I have sent a few emails to them, but have got no response from Pooja Sharma. I cannot believe the absolutely poor quality cake I received from them!! I am very upset with the lousy service I received and will never again do business with Flora India (www.floraindia.com)

Order No: IW5761
Item# FISC21 (Magical Spell + Black Forest Cake).
cost: Rs 1550