FlixBusrefund

I have to take the bus at 7:40 pm from Gothenburg to Malmo on 04, july 2019. I'm reached on bus station at 7:30 pm and received one message from the flix bus that line 603 to Malmo is approximately 20-30 late but there is no information on the screen then i contact with the person on station who resolve that type of issue on the station and she told me that they don't have any information regarding bus late whenever this things happend drive always inform us but this type they have not provided any information. Then the time on the screen is changed after 20-30 mins and shows that bus will reached on 20:03, 20:30, and 20:50 like that but there is no any bus at that time. After waiting a long time i have decided to take a train to reached to my destination because i having a very urgent meeting in the morning. Because of the bus i am totally in stress at that time. My time and money is wasted on this reservation.

Jd
Jul 06, 2019

Comments

Jul 15, 2019

Good Morning.

On the 5th of July 2019 I had to travelled to Caen from Strasbourg. I bought a return ticket. However, my connection from Paris Bercy Seine to Caen was first delayed by two hours and then cancelled. This was not even announced on the screen.

Consequently, I had to buy a metro ticket from Paris Bercy Seine to Paris St Lazare 1.90€, and then a train ticket from Paris St Lazare to Caen 36.70€. In total I had to spend 38.60€ extra. I was told by a flixbus agent at the time that I could complain about it and get a refund.

I wrote a complain on the 8th of July sending a copy of my two tickets, metro plus train, and I simply got an automatic reply but my query has not been dealt with.

Thanks for getting back to me at your earliest convenience

Best and Kind Regards,