FlixBus — internet booking engine glitches
Hello, as a tourist (visitor) to Munich, I booked a trip from Munich to Innsbruck and back for the 30th Sep. During the online booking process, I selected my journey as originating from Munich on 30th Sep and return for the same day.
There were two passengers booked on the reservation number #[protected]
The ticket I received was a follows
1. Munich to Innsbruck 30th Sep at 7.30
2. Innsbruck to Munich 30th Sep at 7.15
While I could perform the first journey from Munich to Innsbruck 30th Sep at 7.30 am, when I tried to perform my return journey at 7.15 pm from 2. Innsbruck to Munich, I was told my ticket was invalid.
The driver refused to let me on the the bus and I was forced to pay 40 Euro (Cash) the driver refused to accept credit card payment.
Not only was the driver very rude but I was refused a receipt.
More FlixBus Complaints & Reviews
- Flixbuster.com - they lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days 
- FlixBuster - taking money w/o permission 
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix offers me invalid voucher codes, don't solve my claims
- FlixBus - bus never came, and they refuse to refund the ticket
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix / voucher codes not received
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - lack of announcement in the station - bus left from another gate
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - Delay without any info on station, and rudeness of stuff in bus
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - connecting transfer from prague to wroclaw (final destination warsaw)
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - company change from flixbus to ceglie
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - violation of my right to the information during my travel with flixbus