[Resolved] Flight Network — overcharged on flights booked online
I booked flights online with Flight Network from Seattle to Sydney with a stopover in LAX. The website quoted around $1350AUD, but when I was finally charged, I was charged over $1800. I confirmed with fight network (both online and by calling the number to alter or change flight bookings) that the amount was meant to be charged in Australian dollars as per the price quoted, however I believe I was charged in US dollars as that would account for the unusual overcharge. I wrote an email to the customer care as instructed by the consultant when I called the booking service, however I have yet to receive anything other than an automatic reply.
Furthermore, I have just been charged by Qantas Airlines, the company flight network was using for the trip from LAX to Sydney for a further $1436AUD. I did not give my credit card details to Qantas, which means flight network has passed them on.
So far I have been overcharged nearly $2000 for a $1350 odd flight. I now have no money to manage what is an emergency booking for family matters, and getting very little help from the company responsible.
I would not recommend anyone use this company, regardless the savings posted.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Flight Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - appalling service 
- FlightNetwork.com - credit cards fraud 
- Flight Network - credit card charged twice
- FlightNetwork.com - unauthorized charge
- FlightNetwork.com - unethical behaviour
- FlightNetwork.com - account help
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - almost missed flight due to missing coupon code and did not get the seats I reserved
- FlightNetwork.com - double booked and being charged twice! and rude customer service!
- Flight Network - deleted my flight 
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - double booking charges