Flexogenixflexogenix and iris chen of los angeles

I went to flexogenix for extreme arthritis knee pain. My pain wasn't that bad but I thought maybe the arthritis I had may be helped by the treatment they offer.

When I went to the Los Angles Flexogenix office I was greeted by the front desk and told my consultation would be free.

They checked my insurance to see if it would cover the treatment. It would, but they pressured me into doing something that wasn't covered. It was a complete bait and switch. They pressured me into trying a prp treatment that my orthopedic surgeon said that there was no way would help.

It was high pressure sales and they try and squeeze ever dime out of you and your insurance they can. They completely milked my medicare for every dollar. They charged hundreds of dollars to walk on a treadmill. It was over 1000 dollars to use their treadmill.

They are fraudulent at flexogenix. They are completely unethical. They billed medicare over 7300 dollars for injections and walking on the treadmill and I paid 2800 dollars out of my own pocket.

I asked to speak with the owner or someone in charge. They said Iris Chen was the CEO and CFO. She isn't even a doctor. Turns out she is one of the doctors wives.

This place is a complete SCAM. And Iris Chen I hope the federal government comes to take you away.

My knee pain is WORSE than ever and all you did was over bill my medicare, defraud the system, pressure me into treatment that was expensive and didn't help.

Gave me a knee brace for 1500 dollars that doesn't even fit.

I asked to speak to Iris Chen the CEO of Flexogenix to express my concern and let her know how I had been treated, the results of the treatment, and what had happened with medicare, but the staff was rude and said that they knew what had happened, but there was nothing they were willing to do.

Flexogenix is a complete scam. They have fake reviews and they have a CEO or CFO or whoever runs that place that doesn't even care about the people they are over billing medicare out of the clinics under her watch.

Be Aware!

• Je
    Jerrytt Jul 12, 2016

I have been experiencing knee pain from my tennis and have been investigating causes and possible solutions and in noting the full page ad in the LA Times for Flexogenix I was immediately skeptical and searched and found this posting. No doubt these people, namely Iris Chen, will fool many people who do not bother to research this physical malady to understand its complexity will pay the price the author paid, but at least this person made an effort to alert others, for which I applaud him/her.

I went to my doctor, got a four image x-ray image set including a copy for myself on CD, studied up on the medical specific "code" words of the analysis and see how complex the problem is.

To my surprise my doc told me that Glucosamine/Chondroitin would rebuild my cartilage in three months. All research on that indicates formal testing shows no such likelihood and that a placebo is equally effective/ineffective. My wife points to the Amazon reviews on such which are heavily positive, to my surprise. Well, it was only a $23 investment, made during the euphoria of the doc's words and before the research, so I am giving it a try to make my wife happy.

Jerry