Having problems with Flexogenix?

Flexogenix reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2016. The latest review misleading statements about treatment was posted on May 23, 2019. Flexogenix has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Flexogenix has resolved 0 complaints.

Flexogenix Customer Service Contacts

+1 213 699 5844 (Head Office)
+1 404 620 3295 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 704 842 3323 (Charlotte, NC)
+1 919 348 2597 (Cary / Raleigh, NC)
+1 336 939 8970 (Greensboro, NC)
1000 S. Hope Street Suite 101

Cary / Raleigh, NC
400 Ashville Avenue Ste 330, Cary, NC 27518

Greensboro, NC
1414 Yanceyville St. Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27405

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flexogenix Customer Service. Initial Flexogenix complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flexogenix above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flexogenix. Discuss the issues you have had with Flexogenix and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Flexogenix Complaints & Reviews

May 23, 2019

Flexogenix — misleading statements about treatment

The knee injections I received were hyalogen three times and a final one mixed with my blood platelets; it...

Flexogenix — advertising and business practice

I visited Flexogenix for their "FREE Consultation" only to find it was more like going to a time share...

Flexogenix — i'm complaining about the service

I'm complaining about the service that I paid for, it didn't do me any good. The advertisement that you don't...

Flexogenix — medicare fraud

This company is such a fraud. The doctor is nothing but a sales dealership with excessive pressure in getting...

Flexogenix — bad service

I originally went to the LA office and was told I would be covered. I got to the office and was told they...

Flexogenix — flexogenix and iris chen of los angeles

I went to flexogenix for extreme arthritis knee pain. My pain wasn't that bad but I thought maybe the...