Flexogenixbad service

I originally went to the LA office and was told I would be covered. I got to the office and was told they don't take HMO. I was never informed over the phone during my time of making the appointment nor was I told they don't take HMO. They lady was so loud on the phone that I could hear all of her conversation while taking to the insurance people. There's no confidentiality what so ever. They violated HIPPA so much in this office it's pretty scary. I wouldn't answer any of the personal questions nor complete the forms. If I would have continue the service then great but after my experience I declined the service.

I did the free consultation and after the sales approach they tried to get me to do the shots and pay out of pocket. I could have used my husband insurance but the lady had no idea what I was telling her as if I was talking in a different language. Her language barrier was awful and that explain why she couldn't comprehend what I was saying to her. She started talking to another employee in there language which is VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL.

I will not be returning and will not refer anyone to this office. The people were not friendly and had no knowledge of there job.