Flexicellmoney taken out of my account illegaly

D

I unsubscribed from Flexicell years ago, only to find I have been debited R99-00 on 25th March 2010 and I insist I want my money paid back into my account by no later than 31 March or I will take legal action, pse call me on [protected] or email kim.[protected]@gmail.com immediately, I will allow you 24 hours to respond or action will be taken.

• De
    DEAN KENDALL Aug 04, 2016

We where introduced to flexicel via a phone call promising us all this airtime for R69 p/m (x2) with a registration fee of R99 (x2) in return we have received squat... we phoned the toll free number and when the operator confirmed I.D. number's he politely told us that we had canceled the contracts on the 24th of May 2007, so why did they deduct R69 (x2) on the31th of May 2007.

Is that not stealing???

Disgruntled, D&D.

marionhu Nov 25, 2012

Flexicell has been deducting R99 from my account without authorisation. The descriptor on the bank statement is NAEDO DEBIT FLEXICELL [protected] 1409. This is definitely fraudulent and attempts to resolve it have so far been unsuccessfull.

• Wa
    wayne a s Jun 15, 2012

it a flexicell problem money is deducted every month for who knows how long and i have got nothing to show for it i want my money
    i can be reached on [protected] anybody know anything pleas i got 4 kids and I'm a single dad schools clothing food come on people go work like us your customer's if anybody can help i got an autopage problem to

• Wa
    wayne a s Jun 15, 2012

did you get any reaction i got the same problem

• Pj
    P.JANSE Apr 30, 2012

Flexicell ducted money from my account R99 I don't know for what it is. I was not received any from them.The name FLEXICELL ;first think its for airtime or a policy but no.I try to stop but got number or a address.Only number I got is [protected]

• Ce
    ceclia de goede Jan 20, 2012

This is nonsense because the are running a scham

• Th
    THERESA HENDRICKS Aug 02, 2011

An unauthorised amount of R99, 00 has been decucted from my cheque account. I cannot recall signing up with an agent, as I already subscribe to a top-up service.

• Mo
    Molefe Mar 16, 2011

In June 2007 i took a vodacom contract with flexicell. In June 2009 our contract expired. They offerd to continue the contract but i refused due to the fact that the were now using a new service provider.
    In October 2010 i called in to comlain that money is still been deduced from my account. The offerd to give a sim card with airtime which i denied and they promised to deposit my money and to stop deductions.
    It is now 2011 and im sick and tired of this.

• Gi
    Gibler Jan 17, 2011

I was a customer 6 years ago, but terminated my contract with much effort as they still billed me even though I gave 30 days notice. Now after 4 years without any notice R99 has been debited from my bank account on 26 February 2010 without my permission. I phoned on several occasions, but the system was conveniently off-line or I was told they would get back to me. Eventually I was told that a request has been sent through for a refund and I would get it on 4 March 2010. I am still waiting!!! This is ridiculous and I can't believe how many people have complained about the same problem. This is obviously illegal and yet they are still in business.

• Mo
    motseothata Sep 22, 2010

There is a withdrawal on my account which i am not aware of, being trying to call but no response.

• Id
    I deal with Flexicell Sep 02, 2010

These people are truly thieves.

I have now dealt with them four times now.

I have helped three people (one of them wich they stopped deducting money and then started again after YEARS!!) to get back the money FlexiCell owes them.

The last person paid from 2006 for a service he did not have, they are now paying him back over R6000.

I do not know hom they continue doing business cause they are not honest!

• Se
    Semakaleng May 24, 2010

I unsubscribe from Flexicell years ago only to find that they have been debiting R99.00 on 15 Jan 2010 till May 2010, I want my money back paid into my bank account not later than 29 May 2010 or else I will take legal action against the company, you may contact me on [protected] or email at [email protected] failing to respond action will be taken.

• Cu
    Cupcakes Jan 28, 2010

You can contact them on [protected]

The same happened to me on 21 Dec 2009. I've just contacted their Customer Service and was promised a refund of R105 by tomorrow... I'll keep you posted.

• Be
    Benjamino Jan 09, 2010

they have done the same thing to me!
    the thieves!
    how do you even contact these scam artists??

Maggy Makuba Dec 18, 2009

I am Miss Maggy Makuba, what you people are doing is not right, why did you deduct R99 from my account on the 18 December 2009. I have cancelled the contract 2 years ago. I am going to take further steps with regard to this.

contact:[protected]

• Yv
    YVONE MOLATELO MAPASHA Dec 18, 2009

HI.I AM Y.M. MAPASHA.YOU ARE TAKING R99.00 FROM MY ACCOUNT WHILE WE BROKE THE AGREEMENT IN 2007.WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TAKING MONEY FROM YY ACCOUNT BECAUSE i no longer have a contract with you.

jaco van Vuuren Oct 10, 2009

Ek probeer al n hele paar keer my rekeng stop by flexicell, maar sonder enige sukses. Toe ek die kontrak uitgeneem het was dit vir airtime op my selfoon, nou is dit net airtime vir smse". nou kry ek nie my kontrak gestop met hulle nie.

• St
    Steve Price Apr 21, 2009

I was using Flexicell as a cell phone service provider, I then recieved a phone call saying they were no longer able to offer me the service. I subsequently got a contract with another service provider whom I have been with for some 18 months, however Flexicell has still been debiting my account over this period. They therefore owe me this money plus interest.

Regards

Steve Price
    +[protected]

• Nt
    Ntsizwazonke Mhlambi Jan 24, 2009

I SMSed YOU BEFORE(2009 Jan22, twice), NO CALL BACK. I HAVE A PROBLEM OF AIRTIME, YOU SEND 4 CELL C STARTERPACKS. I'M USING VODACOM.

I'M YOUR GOOD CUSTOMER, BUT U'RE NOT GOOD TO ME.

MY NUMBER [protected], I GAVED TO THEM. PLZ

I WANT TO B YOUR FUTURE COSTOMER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

NTSIZWA

• Nt
    ntombiyenkosi Makhanya Dec 12, 2008

From October 08 Flexicell is deducting R119 without my authority i once had contract with them and they sent me letter that they are no more offering the service. So i dont understand doing this stop orders dont even have their SIm Card. CLC now.

Please investigate urgrntly, in the month of october there was no money and i had to pay charges, last month it went through. Ref Bbd351886x

My Cell [protected]/[protected]

• Fi
    fisokuhle Dec 04, 2008

their so called consultants didnt send my simcard from 2006 so Im going 4 legal advise because flexicell is stealing my money everymonth

• Ti
    Tiaan Jordaan Dec 02, 2008

To all angry furious frustrated and just tired of struggling flexicell customers
    I am tired of struggling with flexicell, and i need your help so we can expose them and get even with them.
    They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
    Please leave a email so i could gather enough unsatisfied customers, so i can expose flexicell
    My email is [email protected]
    Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks

• Li
    Liezel Van Biljon Nov 29, 2008

I have also cancelled my contract with them due to not receiving any airtime after they deducting money on a monthly basis off my account. THEY ARE STILL DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT MONTHLY, AND I HAVE NO FURTHER CONTRACT WITH THEM OR RECEIVE NO AIRTIME FROM THEM!!!

christian bonani mpho makhubu Nov 05, 2008

I am staying at Vrede 922 mhlambi street Flexicell offer me airtime package in 2006 till now i did'nt receive any from them but they are deducting R69.00 from my bank account since from 2006 i dont know what to do any more.My phone numbers are as follows [protected]

• To
    tommy Nov 05, 2008

Flexeicell

I cancelled my contract with Felexicell last year, Guess what?last month they debited R109 from account for loan repayment.what the hell is going on with flexicell?

Can somebody help how can stop this people from doing this?

I see a lot of people have the same complain

Please can somebody help the consumers

• Em
    Emelda Reshoketsoe Ngobeni Nov 04, 2008

Last year in December I recieved a text message from Flexicell that your company is no longer in contract with Vodacom and that I am not going to recieve airtime. I was adviced to switch on to prepaid. I did not follow the advice but discarded the sim card. I even went to the bank to stop the transection and I was charged for that service.
    There haven't been any deductions made on my account by Flexicell since then, bct to my suprise on 1st November 2008 I recieved a text message on my cell from the bank that deductions have been made to pay Flexicell account.
    Would you kindly look into this matter because I was not contacted by Flexicell informing me of the arrangements to deduct money from my account.
    I would really appreciate it if you could reverse the matter as I do not want to be associated with Flexicell any more.

Emelda Reshoketsoe Ngobeni

Marie Coetzee Nov 04, 2008

Wie dit mag aangaan,

Ek het vandag gesien dat daar geld uit my rekening uit is, en het
    navraag gedoen. Op laaste het ek uitgevind dat die R119.00 deur flexicell uit my rekening gevat is, en dit sonder my toestemming.
    Ek verwag n ordentlike verskoning vir die onaanvaarbare manier wat geld uit my rekening gevat is, want volgens my is dit diefstal!!! Ek sal dit wardeer as ek gekontak kan word ([email protected]) inverband met die saak, en soek asseblief my geld voor of op die 15de November terug in my rekening, andersins sal ek n saak van diefstal teenoor flexicell gaan indien. Ek behoort nie eers aan flexicell nie, so wie gee julle die reg om geld uit my rekening te vat sonder enige toestemming?

Die Uwe
    Mev. M. Coetzee

• Em
    embassy2 Nov 03, 2008

i had 2 contracts with these fraudsters wich i canccelled in december2007 and in january 2008 they deducted 4x my premium and up to date didnt refund me and all of a sudden this month(october2008) deducted 2 premiums from my acc. how is this possible as i havent used there product for 10 months .IM GONNA OPEN A CASE AT MY LOCAL POLICE STATION FOR FRAUD

• Gr
    greg Nov 03, 2008

they started deducting me 10 months after i have cancelled.this is clearly a mickeymouse operation.

• Ri
    Ria Enslin Oct 16, 2008

My flexicell contract expired December 2006, they even deducted a payment Dec for January 2007, I complained about that, so they sent me a new simcard, that i sent back, because i did`nt want a new contract again, i never received that money back, and now out of the blue, 15 Oktober 2008, they deduct a payment for a loan repayment, a loan? since when does a cell phone company loan money to people? and how gives them the right to take money from us without our consern?
    What can we do to stop this SHARKS

• Lu
    Lungiselelwa Oct 01, 2008

My problem is the same as you people its worse for me I tried cancelling at my bank but they told me that I can do it through Flexicell sinbce was the 1 who gave them the authority to deduct the money. Anyone with their contact no please forward them to me I wanna give the a piece of my mind I'm tired of these crooks.

• Th
    Thiofhi Ravele Aug 12, 2008

I am not satisfied with your services..

Marius Muller Aug 11, 2008

I'm paying R119.00 everymonth via debitorder since November 2007. I'd never received my simcard as promised or any airtime. The lady that phoned me played me for a fool.

Please check my details

Marius Muller
    P.O. Box 114
    Ceres

ID. Number [protected]
    Bank: Capitec (you have my acc. number)

Mapule Jul 27, 2008

Flexicell is being debiting money from my account, but no airtime received. I canceled the contract with them but still they take my money. Further steps will be taken concerning this matter.

Mapule Jul 26, 2008

I had a contract sim with Flexicell for about a year. I canceled the contract a year ago but Flexicell is still deducting money from my account. I have called them several time but it takes them long to put me through the authorized department.Its been months since I have been try to stop this, I even went to my bank manager to stop Flexicell from deducting money from my account. The bank can only stop it for three month and I had to pay for the bank to do this.

• Mi
    Miranda Halgreen Jun 11, 2008

My son canceled a cell phone contract he had with Flexicell aka Longain Investments in (I think) Cape Town by fax and registered mail and for months after that they kept on taking off the money from his bank account. He went to ABSA bank who put a stop payment on and then when Flexicell saw that there was a stop payment on they cleverly changed the amount so that the stop payment would not pick it up - TALK ABOUT THIEVES!!!... Now they have "blacklisted" him and he cannot get any help in getting this off his name.

• Valerie Jun 04, 2008

I bought a cordless screw gun from sears with an extended warrantee contract. It burned out, I returned it to them for a replacement. They gave me a new one. The new one burned out within the 2 year contract. I returned it to Sears and they said they would no replace it again. The service contract I purchased was good for one piece of junk and not two. I feel like I got screwed on a screw gun, by the big dogs!! I talked to there main headquarters in Hoffman Estates Ill. but that was like talking to the wall. My advice, DON’T shop at Kmart or SEARS need any more on this matter

• Xo
    Xoli Jun 04, 2008

I reported a lost sim card to Flexicell in September/October 2006. I have had several communication with them between that time and now. Promises made have never been honoured by them to rectify the problem and money is going off my account on the 15th of every month to date. I've got copies of all the communication with them nothing has come to fruition. Im frustrated Im paying money on a dedit order with bank charges continuosly from 2006 to date. I dont know how they want me to communicate with them. Please help.

• Le
    lebogang Isaac Moeketsi May 21, 2008

Flexi Crocks

I have applied for a Vodacom flexicell simcard in November 2006 and was promised a simcard within 30 days, but to my supprise i waited Three months only to get a Cell C simcard which i did'nt order, they told me to distroy the sim and they will send a new sim after two weeks and till now i GOT NOTTING.

I have cancelled my debit order last year December after waiting for 11 months. i have made 6 complained to them ever since and still i havent been helped.

• Le