The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fixya.com — unable to fix pc and unauthorised deduction from bank a/c
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I browsed the internet looking for a solution to have my Vista laptop communicate with Canon projector. Fixya offered free advice or a small ongoing fee until the problem was fixed. I inquired further and was then offered an option of a one off fee which I paid. One expert could not fix the problem, another expert told me that Vista did not talk to projectors and was not fixable, a third expert did not want to get involved because other experts were handling the problem. I did not ask for a refund of the first amount because it was fairly minor - but I have now just received another charge on my bank account which was unauthorised. I am about to ask for a refund on that but not sure whether to hold out any hope of recovering the money in view of the comments I see on this site in relation to this provider.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Fixya.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fixya.com - Scam and cheating
- Fixya.com - Zero support after they took my $
- Fixya.com - Unauthorized Charge
- Fixya.com - Refusing to pay registered experts
- Fixya.com - SCAM
- Fixya - Waste of time
- Fixya.com - poor information, refused to give refund
- Fixya - people not being helpful
- Fixya.com - invasion of privacy
- Fixya.com - scam and expertise