Fixya.comCharges..

W Review updated:

On Oct.27, , 2010 I called to them for assistance and the first thing they asked for was my credit card number. To which I complied. I did not get to talk to anyone and I was disconnected. The charge has been paid by my credit card. I have sent them some emails but they are undeliverable. I called their phone number and it says to send questions to www.support.fixya.com . But I am getting a notice that the mail is undeliverable. I do not mind paying if I am given a service. But this people did not provide anything. I did not even get to say a word to anybody.
wallace alaniz
email: [protected]@hotmail.com

RESOLVED

• Fi
    FixYa Support Aug 18, 2011

We are always willing to assist you.
    Please contact [email protected] so that we can look into the matter and resolve it.
    Please send as much information as you can.

Marilyn Allegretti Jul 01, 2011

I have had problems with this outfit taking money from my account ($9.99) per month. When you try to call them, the have a recorded message saying to send an email to ( [email protected]) but that is not a working email address.
    I left them a message on their partnering #2 and told them I did not appreciate them removing money from my account, as I am a senior on a fixed account.
    Can you help me with this problem. I have contacted my bank about this matter also.
    This is on my bank statement.

[email protected]

• Fi
    FixYa Support Dec 01, 2010

We are always willing to assist you. We have reviewed the complaint and can confirm we did not receive any e-mail based on the complaints the customer noted he sent it to www.support.fixya.com which is nonexistent. The correct one is: [email protected]
    We see the customer experienced technical problems and therefore we are issuing a refund and we will notify him via e-mail mentioned in the above complaint.

• St
    StephenJP Nov 01, 2019

@FixYa Support I think people are getting confused either by an app that is not legit or thinking fixya is the same as 6ya. I've been helped here and have helped here all via text on the website page. never by phone. They don't post a phone number on there site, just a contact email form. Fixya is a great site, it's totally free and strictly take it or leave it advice. They have a list of what they call experts but they just go by how many people said that person helped them successfully. I've been going there for over ten years.