First Source Solution Ltd, SiliguriHarassment at work by tl

D

Dear Sir, I am Deep Kumar Das Employee of First Source Solution LTD, SILIGURI, Emp Id 1000382, I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my TL Pinaki Mitra .

On various occasions in the past, Mr. Pinaki has been putting me down because I was do notice period from my post for my family reason.But Mr. Pinaki Mitra was not accespted my notice and aslo tell me to doing for abonded.So i bound to do abonded and also inform me to impact my fnf.

So, i heardly requestd to accept my resine and don't impact my salary and also inform you please going for a step for Pinaki Mitra's Attitude.

Thanks