First Gulf Bank [FGB] — clearance letter
RAK BANK bought my loan and had settlement on November 04, 2018, cheque was deposited at FAB Abu Dhabi Mall Branch. it has been 11 days now that I did not get any response. They told me that it will take 4-5 days for the processing and I will receive the reference number .
I keep on following it up in the call center but they were just telling me that they send an email to the concern department and did not get any feedback. Until now there was no SMS, no calls and holiday will come and it is still pending, my loan still active.
so I was forced to write a complain here. I hope you can help me with my concern to expedite my clearance letter and close my loan. Thank you
feel free to contact me at [protected]
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware!
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan
- First Gulf Bank - credit card
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw