First Data Merchant ServicesI was sent a collection notice - I never signed up for their account!!!

R

A notice was sent from their collections department to my p. O. Box, addressed to a business with a similar name as my business, and in the same service industry. It says I (The business with the similar name) owes $89.90 for a merchant service account. I never, ever, signed up for an account, never even crossed my mind to do such a thing. My business is in a small city, and I do not know of a business with the name they are calling it, so I believe they are fraudulently sending this out, thinking i'm not going to pay attention that I have no such account and that I am just going to pay for it!!! Well, they do not know my business's correct name, nor my name, because this is not my account, I never signed up for it!!!

Do not do business with these scammers. You will only be looking for trouble.

• Ra
    Rainbow66 Jan 02, 2015

I have the same experience. I had send the complaint letter to BBB. I hope it would give others small business owners alter. Don't use this SCAM company products and services.

• Wa
    Watching4u Dec 28, 2011

Try calling them and sort it out. Because they can ruin your business credit if they report it.