First Data Global Leasingfraudulent taking money from my account

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Vi
    VictimofFraud May 10, 2009

Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...
    Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com ... Good luck...

• Ca
    catherine J newsome Apr 12, 2009

I am very sorry I ever order this ClonAid700.com/cancel. They have been taking money out of my account for the last three months and I have called them I am receiving nothing. They always say this is not our Company for the last three they have taken $88.97 they are liar and a thief.

Catherine in Nevada

• Ca
    Carolyn Apr 11, 2009

They are major master thieves, worse than Madeoff! Everyone please check your bank accounts they randomly go into your account and steal money then deny or fingerpoint to another department within there company.This is criminal and the Corporate Owners need to be imprisoned for training there staff on these deceptive practices.Report themto the Federal Trade Commission and the Banking and Finance Department of your state as these are federal offenses when someone/company goes into your account and steals your money.They are taking my money as soon as I post a credit card transaction they confiscate my money as state it's for a lease that I don't know about. They are Thieves.We need a class action suit and these people nee to be in jail.
    Carolyn in Atlanta, Georgia

• Am
    Amy Mar 18, 2009

There are so many on here, why isn't our government doing something about them. I too have been had and it seems like nothing can be done, they keep getting away with it.

Joe Feb 11, 2009

they got you too ...huh. They falsified a contract on me set up through cynergymy pocessor. No signature ..the contract is B.S. I am filing a lawsuit for fraud and theft and calming damages...to hell with this company. Cynergy told me that I needed an upgrade on my Hypercom 5500 ICe to be PCI compliant, little did I know the upgrade was a FD-100, set up without my knowledge and instead of being billed for one POS the where debiting my account (unauthorized for two additional machine, which they where aware of and admitted...stating it would be 4-6 weeks until they could process a return. I shut down my accounts ...so they call me several times a day at work and send me letters saying I owe them 1800 dollars ...Ha... Ruin my credit...I dont care...I use cash always! By the way I filled an order of cease and desist. Every time they contact me it constitutes a felony. They like to bully small buisness...I'm suing them for 1.5 Million...Retiring soon...God bless First Data.