Menu

First Convenience Bank [FCB]  - excessive overdraft fees

J
Author of the complaint
10:15 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've had my account with this bank for close to three years. I've never had any major hiccups until I place the overdraft protection on my account . Within the past 30 days, the bank has charged me $102 in overdraft fees. One was an error on my part, but other two are truly uncalled for. State Farm Insurance submitted a draft for the amount of $145.25 and because another charge had come in at the same time, I had $144.00 and some change. The bank charged me $34 for $1.25, instead of contacting me by phone and allowing me to just putting the money in. A similar situation happened a few days ago. On the same morning that my SS hit my account, my car payment came in as well. The bank charged me another $34. I strongly feeling that the bank is taking advantage of senior citizens and attempting to capitalize on the fact that a person has added overdraft protection to their account. I am contesting these charges.

Helpful? 0 0

More First Convenience Bank [FCB] complaints & reviews

First Convenience Bank [FCB] - outrageous fees
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - overcharged
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - outrageous overdraft fees
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - account balance
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - overcharged, mis-charged, harassed and ripped off
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - their gliched system double billed me