Menu
S
Author of the complaint
2:14 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The bank put 7 dollars in my account for a referral and I took that card to the store and the man behind the counter did everything with the card and some one from the bank called me and asked about some denial fees and I explained to her and she said she was going to clear my balance! Friday july 23 I checked my balance and it said - 45. 97 and today july 27 my account says - 200. 00 dollars and ive only had this account for 2 and a half months and im not paying this ridiculous bill nor am I banking with them anymore so I want my account closed and I dont want this bs on my credit! You need to fix this!

More First Convenience Bank [FCB] complaints & reviews

First Convenience Bank [FCB] - outrageous fees
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - overcharged
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - outrageous overdraft fees
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - awful bank
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - overcharged, mis-charged, harassed and ripped off
First Convenience Bank [FCB] - their gliched system double billed me