First American Home Warranty / First American Home Buyers Protection Corporationa/c repairs

V Jul 21, 2019

My name is Virginia Coleman, contract # [protected]. I have already been sent two repair companies, one which did not show up at all and the second one trying to make high amounts of money off of me. Even put in the report as if my system lacked maintenance which is not true. Showed me a picture of a unit in someone else attic. Maybe he thought I had never been in my attic and I don't know what my unit looks like or he thought I was a true dummy because I am an elderly woman.

So now unless my unit is fixed or replaced since the manager calls and try to sell me a new unit, it is now time for first american home warranty to be exposed to all of the local news channels so more customers and the general public can see how they just take customers money but don't hold up their end of repairing anything. I have read many negative reviews (wish I would have before I picked this warranty company). But since many people don't do reviews on the computer, but do watch news, this is the route I will be taking unless a reputable company is sent out to repair my a/c unit asap. I would love to give positive reviews and refer your company to others, but right now I can't.