Firestone Complete Tire — unethical behavior
I bought 4 Primewell Tires 7 days ago and after 5 days of driving on them one went flat. Brought tire back to Firestone, they said that I must have hit a curb, I did not hit any curbs or potholes, there were no marks on the tire. Firestone of Hamden, CT would not give me a new tire. Will never again service my 3 family cars at Firestone. They are a complete rip off. Their Managers of their stores are only after there SALES Bonuses, meaning that the public gets ripped off.
More Firestone Complete Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees
- Firestone - manager
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service