Firestone Complete Auto Care — hotrodding my vehicle
I just had new tires installed on my 2002 duramax and have purchased the lifetime at alignment back in Oct 2011 at F.C.A.C. I went in on a Monday at 8:00am 4-16-12 and was first on the list. My truck was test driven, then returned and put on the alignment rack. After that the tech took it down a side street red-lined my engine and shifted it accordingly. It has not run the same since.
After an alignment a vehicle is usually parked and your key returned, mine was 1/4 miled down the street before parking it. There is no way the steering could have been checked on the joy ride an SJ Rincon (tech) took in my pride and joy.
The manager (Larry) heard my truck roar down the street and we were in the waiting room so I suppose he thinks what the tech did is OK. I've started a claim about the incident and have been treated rudely by Gil [protected]) after waiting a week to hear from him, then rudely again by the guy they chose to check out my truck after he waited to call mt on a Friday afternoon and telling me mornings were best for him. My truck is parked and now NOT going to Alaska this year and I will have an independant unbiased inspection done upon my return. BUYER BEWARE!!!
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees
- Firestone - manager
- Firestone Auto Care - ethics and overcharging
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service