FILMOUSStolen credit card details

J

I found Filmous website and really liked it, there were lots of movies I really wanted to see so I subscribed and paid for the service. There actually is a huge variety of movies there and quality is also great.
But then I noticed that some money disappeared from my card, later the same thing happened again! Someone stole my credit card details and used my money to make online purchases. That happened only after I provided Filmous my credit card information.
I'm not an online shopper and this was actually the first service in the about half a year when I used my card online!
Total scam! Had to call my bank and cancel my card.