Fidelity Brokerage Services — pension rollover
I am disgusted with the Fidelity experience and will be moving my funds as soon as my request is complete.
I submitted all of my paperwork accurately to receive my lump sum PepsiCo pension payment to be rolled over to my Fidelity IRA #[protected]. First, I received a check so had to call to get this changed since I requested it to be rolled over to the IRA. Then I received a notice that it was rolled over into an account that no longer exists. All this time, you have had possession of my funds. To make things worse, no one that I have spoken to has been able to help. I have spoken to multiple representatives including an escalation representative who told me nothing other than I needed to wait longer!! This is an absolutely horrific experience that I will be sharing broadly to anyone considering Fidelity.
Soon to be a former Fidelity client.
More Fidelity Brokerage Services Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - excessive fees 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - inheritance services
- Fidelity Investments - day trading app
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - money management account
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - rude customer service
- Fidelity Investments - checking savings